Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell is "ICE" ?

I was just watching Dog the Bounty hunter on DSC. They had 3 back to back episodes and he kept telling his crew to be carefull cause the suspects were known to smoke "ICE". On all 3 episodes all three bail jumpers were refered to as "ice" addicts and after they caught them, he had a little sit down and tried to talk them into getting off the "ice".

Is that just another word for crack or base or does hawiai have some crazy "ice" problem.

Joe

Thanks, at least now I know what they are talking about. Shit, Hawiai has a serious problem. They were saying all the people in the park and on those beach pavillions either smoked or sold "ice" .

"Come to hawiai to enjoy :great weather,surfing,volcanoes,hula girls, and glass, "

I was just watching Dog the Bounty hunter on DSC. They had 3 back to back episodes and he kept telling his crew to be carefull cause the suspects were known to smoke "ICE". On all 3 episodes all three bail jumpers were refered to as "ice" addicts and after they caught them, he had a little sit down and tried to talk them into getting off the "ice".

Is that just another word for crack or base or does hawiai have some crazy "ice" problem.

Joe

It is water at 32 degrees F or colder :)

I think, but am not for sure that ICE is actually cooked crystal, sort of like crack to coke or flour to cake.

"Methamphetamine is made in illegal laboratories and has a high potential for abuse and dependence. Street methamphetamine is referred to by many names, such as "speed," "meth," and "chalk." Methamphetamine hydrochloride, clear chunky crystals resembling ice, which can be inhaled by smoking, is referred to as "ice," "crystal," and "glass.""

I think, but am not for sure that ICE is actually cooked crystal, sort of like crack to coke or flour to cake.

"Methamphetamine is made in illegal laboratories and has a high potential for abuse and dependence. Street methamphetamine is referred to by many names, such as "speed," "meth," and "chalk." Methamphetamine hydrochloride, clear chunky crystals resembling ice, which can be inhaled by smoking, is referred to as "ice," "crystal," and "glass.""

Correct.

ICE is MUCH worse than speed.

It is like CRACK is to COKE.

Ice is crystal meth in its purist form (rock candy) ...made with the right precursors and equipment...over 95% pure... easy to get on the west cost... not so easy on the east coast unless you know a chemist or hang around alot of bikers.. The ephedrine ban has made it it more expensive... Most of what's on the street sarts as pseudoephedrine (extracted from allergy pills) , red phosphorous, hydrochloric acid, drain cleaner, battery acid (from litium batteries), lye, lantern fuel, and antifreeze (all very easy to get) ... what you get from that depending on the "recipe" is white or yellow crystals (or yellow gum) ... thats what's most common here on the east coast... The funny thing about meth is they used to call it "poor mans coke" since it was so cheap to make..... now idiots are paying 100+ a gram for something that costs about 3-4 a gram to make.... I never fuck with it....don't like the burn ... dont like the head...dont like the way that people act when they're on it...

PS... If any of you you are considering making your own... keep in mind you could easily wind up homeless and very badly burnt... I see alot of "recipes" floating on the the net and alot of them aren't very "user friendly"

Ice is crystal meth in its purist form (rock candy) ...made with the right precursors and equipment...over 95% pure... easy to get on the west cost... not so easy on the east coast unless you know a chemist or hang around alot of bikers.. The ephedrine ban has made it it more expensive... Most of what's on the street sarts as pseudoephedrine (extracted from allergy pills) , red phosphorous, hydrochloric acid, drain cleaner, battery acid (from litium batteries), lye, lantern fuel, and antifreeze (all very easy to get) ... what you get from that depending on the "recipe" is white or yellow crystals (or yellow gum) ... thats what's most common here on the east coast... The funny thing about meth is they used to call it "poor mans coke" since it was so cheap to make..... now idiots are paying 100+ a gram for something that costs about 3-4 a gram to make.... I never fuck with it....don't like the burn ... dont like the head...dont like the way that people act when they're on it...

PS... If any of you you are considering making your own... keep in mind you could easily wind up homeless and very badly burnt... I see alot of "recipes" floating on the the net and alot of them aren't very "user friendly"

word.....u know almost as much as me... :bowdown:

the problem is improper vent. for the flamable and haz. solvents...benzene was the most popular last time i checked...

i like it though...but not lots..put a .25g in a shot glass with vodka...then hit the town...don't sit around allnight hitting the crack pipe...yuck

Correct.

ICE is MUCH worse than speed.

It is like CRACK is to COKE.

kinda...meth to ice...well...its like coke without the cut.....when u make coke u add stuff (baking soda ect)...forming a complex (so it burns nice)

crystals are formed via a purification process...when ever u make nething u never get 100%...so u maintain the temp of u substance such that it remains a liquid...then let it come to RT (room temp)...the lattice formation will push impurities out..when just wash them off

word.....u know almost as much as me... :bowdown:

the problem is improper vent. for the flamable and haz. solvents...benzene was the most popular last time i checked...

i like it though...but not lots..put a .25g in a shot glass with vodka...then hit the town...don't sit around allnight hitting the crack pipe...yuck

Amen-there are people who think they can just do this in their kitchen on an open flame and I've seen alot of stuff on the net telling people it's ok to do that. and they never mention anything about ventilation....

Everyone has their preference... its just not for me.... I like to be able to take a nap after a few hours.... I'm getting old... I cant do the 16 hour clubbing marathon anymore.... those days are long gone for me... and when I did it ... I was heavily into coke...

Amen-there are people who think they can just do this in their kitchen on an open flame and I've seen alot of stuff on the net telling people it's ok to do that. and they never mention anything about ventilation....

Everyone has their preference... its just not for me.... I like to be able to take a nap after a few hours.... I'm getting old... I cant do the 16 hour clubbing marathon anymore.... those days are long gone for me... and when I did it ... I was heavily into coke...

pleasure to meet someone who know their shiet :)

kinda...meth to ice...well...its like coke without the cut.....when u make coke u add stuff (baking soda ect)...forming a complex (so it burns nice)

crystals are formed via a purification process...when ever u make nething u never get 100%...so u maintain the temp of u substance such that it remains a liquid...then let it come to RT (room temp)...the lattice formation will push impurities out..when just wash them off

I know, i have done a few push/pulls in my apartment ( I know, not very smart! )

But I meant they are comparable intensity wise ice is to meth as crack is to coke. Not chemically.