Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Door policies in Miami?

brandy76

I know its early, but i plan on coming down for the wmc (haven't been in 4yrs). I was wondering how are the door polices in Miami? Do you have to buy a vip table to get access to the "cool" clubs? Do they still pick certain ppl. from the crowd?

I'm taking my bf (it's his 1st time) and I don't want it to be a hassle getting in places (especially since we're a couple as opposed to showing up with a bunch of girls which I know is better) & I don't want to have to buy a table for every club we go to just to gain entry. If I do decide to go vip how much is it down there?

Thanks

WMC is totally different than any other time of year, your best be is to be on the guestlist of the record label that's throwing the party, or some of the bigger parties have pre-sale tickets available which will guarantee your entrance as long as you get there early, otherwise just show up early and be prepared to pay whatever they ask as sometimes the admission goes up as the night goes on.... but generally during WMC the usual gender and fashion issues at the rope are temporarily suspended, though it all depends on the club, 1 girl w/ 1 guy is not a bad ratio, 1 girl with 9 guys is not so good ;)

I know its early, but i plan on coming down for the wmc (haven't been in 4yrs). I was wondering how are the door polices in Miami? Do you have to buy a vip table to get access to the "cool" clubs? Do they still pick certain ppl. from the crowd?

I'm taking my bf (it's his 1st time) and I don't want it to be a hassle getting in places (especially since we're a couple as opposed to showing up with a bunch of girls which I know is better) & I don't want to have to buy a table for every club we go to just to gain entry. If I do decide to go vip how much is it down there?

Thanks

WMC is totally different than any other time of year, your best be is to be on the guestlist of the record label that's throwing the party, or some of the bigger parties have pre-sale tickets available which will guarantee your entrance as long as you get there early, otherwise just show up early and be prepared to pay whatever they ask as sometimes the admission goes up as the night goes on.... but generally during WMC the usual gender and fashion issues at the rope are temporarily suspended, though it all depends on the club, 1 girl w/ 1 guy is not a bad ratio, 1 girl with 9 guys is not so good ;)

thanks for the info. How would I get on the record label's guestlist?