Clubplanet Nightlife Community

congrats, shortystar, on...

weyes

Score!!! Damn I'm on lucky girl..

speech speech .. speech..

okay here it is...

BURP.. :P

why thank you weyes... Hugs! :love:

We'll definately have to celebrate this one..

So who's coming out to Picotto???? oct 16th .. ?? I'll have real shortystar stickers.. you don't want to miss out...

damn there is so much good music coming .. sander later this month.. shit! :bowdown:

Score!!! Damn I'm on lucky girl..

speech speech .. speech..

okay here it is...

BURP.. :P

why thank you weyes... Hugs! :love:

We'll definately have to celebrate this one..

So who's coming out to Picotto???? oct 16th .. ?? I'll have real shortystar stickers.. you don't want to miss out...

damn there is so much good music coming .. sander later this month.. shit! :bowdown:

there really is so much good stuff coming!!! i'm bummed now, though, shorty, 'cause trancekyd's saying he doesn't wanna go to monster massive if pvd isn't gonna be there, and he heard a RUMOR that he won't, due to some medical issue or something. i didn't get to dress up last year 'cause of trancekyd and pvd; i'm not gonna let that happen twice :no: !!! my costume is ready and dope, and i wanna go to a great party. monster massive is fun, and i love judge jules :) . vip is drinks free all night for $75, which is really a good deal for trancekyd and his many-drinks-a-night-routine, but he's complaining that he won't go if pvd and matt hardwick (there was talk that he'd be there and then he turned out not to be, even though it was never on the official site) aren't there.

what to do, shorty? are you going to monster massive? what are you doing, deepfunk?

my friend quinn throws a great party every year at his house. i'll be at that this year for sure on sat night. i didn't really get to go last year because i dj'd at another friend's party with the crystal method guys. didn't it rain last year on halloween too?

anyway that's saturday and i've got another party with the guys i work with on the actual night of halloween. it's costume mandatory. i really need to figure out what i'm gonna be!!!! any thoughts?

...i really need to figure out what i'm gonna be!!!! any thoughts?
you don't know what you're gonna be??!?!?!?!? i always know what i'm gonna be at least 5 months in advance; i don't fuck around on halloween :nono: !!! i've even grown out my hair for months in preparation for particular halloween costumes, and don't ask how many times i've dyed my hair JUST for the holiday. the only times i've dyed my hair, actually, were for halloween.

but i can't give you any ideas if i don't know what you look like or who you are as a person. i do always have good group ideas, though. here are some pictures of my friends and me as the scooby doo gang, years ago. they're really dark and pretty bad scans, but our colors were bright and true. it's hard to tell, but our shaggy (who shouldn't be wearing glasses, i know) is holding a stuffed scooby :shades: .

47b4ce28b3127ccea87aa0416dc40000001610

47b4ce28b3127ccea87aa058eced0000001610