Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland @ Cellar Bar

deepspell

so i hear the famed patio DJ ROLAND is coming up to spin here in the city at the cellar bar!!! i cant wait to hear him!!! i have heard such great things!!!! cant wait to meet him!

can someone describe what his beats are like? i wanna know what kinda sick beats are in store for me! :bounce:

Ive been talking with Biz about bringin Roland up here for over a year...

its finally happening

10/22

werd the fuck up...

any of u Miami Cpers gonna be up in NYC?

if so..youll love the venue...intimate, looks like the inside of a castle, kick ass sound, great crowd etc...

NYC is not gonna know what hit em ;)

i hear your coming up next weekend crespo....is this confirmed?? if so.....i smell cielo and a night of tedd patterson in your future :hat:

probably not .. i think im gonna pass and go up another time .. im feenin for some techno .. :)

im going up to charlotte this weekend already don't want to wear myself out too much.

probably not .. i think im gonna pass and go up another time .. im feenin for some techno .. :)

im going up to charlotte this weekend already don't want to wear myself out too much.

awwww :( well u let either me or nick know....u got yourself a driver ova here :beer:

did u ever come up here for the monday party at sullivan room "tronic treatment".......Christian Smith played there a few times...fucking CRAZY :eek:

so i hear the famed patio DJ ROLAND is coming up to spin here in the city at the cellar bar!!! i cant wait to hear him!!! i have heard such great things!!!! cant wait to meet him!

can someone describe what his beats are like? i wanna know what kinda sick beats are in store for me! :bounce:

lucious basslines, rockin vocals, and lots of booties shakin!!!

Roland drops those grooves that end up ringing in your head all week till the next sunrise session...

You would find all sorts of unreleased goodies in his record case, as well as the goosebump oldies!!!

Dude, your in for a treat!!!!