Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cuando cp es bueno...

Guest gabo

I think CP was good before njstacked made Mystify stop posting :([/quote

Bro...you are a JOKE...I didn't make her stop posting...you fucking idiot....I just encourage her to focus more on her work because she is a smart girl and has so much potential ...I have a question....How do you post on CP when you slice meat all day? I guess the Subway you work in has a computer on the counter??? Meet me out and I will take my juiced up fists and speedbag your face...You Fucking Joke...

I think CP was good before njstacked made Mystify stop posting :([/quote

Bro...you are a JOKE...I didn't make her stop posting...you fucking idiot....I just encourage her to focus more on her work because she is a smart girl and has so much potential ...I have a question....How do you post on CP when you slice meat all day? I guess the Subway you work in has a computer on the counter??? Meet me out and I will take my juiced up fists and speedbag your face...You Fucking Joke...

yo..how come alicia hasnt introduced us yet?? me and her have been dating for like a month already..

Another Internet Loser...you fucking geek...
hey man..im extending out my hand to you..

when we meet for drinks..im sure me and you will become good friends..so ill disregard that statement...i understand you are very protective..but alicia has a good head on her shoulders...but the thought is much appreciated.

.......anyone else see the hypocrisy in someone posting about how theyre advising someone not to post........

I have nothing to explain...Alicia can do whatever she wants...I seem to know the secret to being successful and the recipe does not call for CP..Not trying to brag here...just trying to help a few lost souls on here who have a skewed perception of reality....Phatman does your life revolve around the INTERNET? Yes...the answer is YES...You will be fine man...My taxes will keep supporting your lazy ass.

I have nothing to explain...Alicia can do whatever she wants...I seem to know the secret to being successful and the recipe does not call for CP..Not trying to brag here...just trying to help a few lost souls on here who have a skewed perception of reality....Phatman does your life revolve around the INTERNET? Yes...the answer is YES...You will be fine man...My taxes will keep supporting your lazy ass.
that recipe does not call for a lot of things - one being leisure time....

but everyone indulges in leisure time....and some people use their leisure time to post on CP...

but i understand your concern...CP is a big waste of time..

but it does bring me laughs...an example of this would be your posts...so rather than thanking you for your secrets to success..ill thank you for the laughs you bring me..and no i am not being malicious in my reply..

we can discuss more when we double date...alicia said she wanted me to meet you..

Not here for the drama - just making observations. Here's another one or two. Not sure you can say CP is not in the recipe for success yet here you are posting. If you view this site and others as pathetic diversions and a waste of people's time, then why bother coming on here? If you are a concerned citizen, then do you really think talking down to people is going to make them listen to you or just anger them ergo tuning out your "true" message? Unfortunately, I view people like you as the bigger problem. Establishing yourself as "above" or "higher" than other people around you is an overinflated ego covering up some unknown insecurity. You lack the capacity nor the knowledge to see that you have issues just like the rest of us. We're all the same friend - imperfect - want proof? We're all still here on this plane of the universe. Do me a favor and go pour this mindless, inconsistant dribble somewhere else - it hurts just reading it.

hey tell us how u completed the Goldman Sachs Training Program again...i loveeeeeeeeeeee that story!!!!!