Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez at crobar 10/14/04

:)Disgraceland is the left-of-center, counter-culture antidote to New York’s run-of-the-mill nightlife hosted by Larry Tee, Josh Wood, and GBH. DJ legend Junior Vasquez has enthralled club goers at the best clubs in NYC history like Sound Factory, Twilo, Tunnel and the Palladium. Over the past two decades, Junior has invented new techniques for manipulating music, and has perfected old ones - weaving new music (fresh from his studio) with classics from his 300,000+ record collection. Junior has written, produced and remixed songs for countless recording artists including Madonna and Prince . Tonight, intergalactic sex symbols and all-around party girls, Debbie D. and Daphne D. of Avenue D are back at crobar. This time the girls will perform their underground hit single Do I Look like a Slut? and then Junior will play his new remix of the same song which he has transformed into the biggest mainstream dance single in New York City!

$25 / $15 Advance Tickets available at www.crobar.com Doors at 11pm

"his new remix of the same song which he has transformed into the biggest mainstream dance single in New York City"

huh? what? - even Jr. hasn't played his remix all that much at his weekly residency at Discoteque and no one else has been given this remix yet -

...but thanks - Jerome & Sue @ JVM got a giggle out of the "promotion"

"his new remix of the same song which he has transformed into the biggest mainstream dance single in New York City"

huh? what? - even Jr. hasn't played his remix all that much at his weekly residency at Discoteque and no one else has been given this remix yet -

...but thanks - Jerome & Sue @ JVM got a giggle out of the "promotion"

while i guess he is exaggerrating -- i've heard it every time i've been at discotheque and at labor day at spirit so junior is playing it a lot. i dunno about everyone else.