Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fright Fest Saturday 10/9

HAZE

Me, SugarNSpice, Moz, Mrs. Moz and a bunch of friends are going down to Great Adventure for Fright Fest this Saturday. If any of you mamalukes wanna go, let us know and we'll hook up a meetup somewhere down there.

HOLLA!!!

ive never gone... whats up~!?

I've never gone either this is gonna be my first time. They have the whole park covered in fog with smoke machines all over the place. They have a bunch of people running around dressed up and scaring people and they have a bunch of haunted houses and stuff like that. I hear it's really good.

Here's a list of the stuff they have from the Six Flags website. FYI, they don't have the Haunted Hayride anymore.

FRIGHT FEST

THRILLS by day - CHILLS by night October 1 - October 31

The Northeast's Largest Halloween Party is coming back! The 13th annual FRIGHT FEST will feature amazing frights around every corner in the park, from coaster to coaster and more....

Scheduled attractions include:

Hypnosteria - You'll laugh, you'll cry...then bark like a dog as our hypnotist returns to Six Flags. Volunteers and audience members alike will be under his spell in this comical yet mind controlling experience.

Dead Man's Party - It's time again for Dr. Fright's annual Halloween Ball. This red-hot, dance show promises to be the best!

Disturbed Silence - Behind The Screams Tours - All New and Terrifying! Take a backlot tour (if you dare) of the dark and dreary setting of this legendary movie and re-live the nightmare.

Carnival of Clowns 3-D Funhouse - All New! Walk through a twisted dimension, 3-D haunted maze filled with crazy clowns and hallucinating images. Located next to the Bandstand.

Circus Psycho - Re-freaked for 2004! The Boardwalk section will be filled with carnival chaos, psycho freaks and demented clowns lurking around every corner.

Terror Trails - Beware! You'll have no idea what terrifying experience awaits you in this dark, foggy, ghoul infested area. Enter at your own risk!

Monster of Mock - All New! Enjoy great bands as they pay tribute to the bad boys of rock 'n roll. The Festival Stage will rock to the sounds of Kiss, Motley Crue, Lynard Skynyrd, Van Halen and Bon Jovi every Friday and Saturday!

Bad Bob the Bone Butcher - The adventure continues as the wacky band of outlaws attempt to put an end to Bad Bob's terror streak. The show is filled with hilarity for the whole family.

Super Spooky Dolphin Show - Fort Independence is home to the enchanting Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Explore their world as dolphins and California sea lions demonstrate "trained behaviors" based on their natural behaviors in the wild.

During the day, little ghouls and boys will enjoy these special shows:

Looney Tunes Screamport - Help our wacky Mad Scientist perform interactive experiments, enjoy the light-hearted Monster Madness puppet show and join in the Costume Parade at 3 p.m. from Screamport to the Big Wheel. Face painters & pumpkin painters abound.

Warner Bros. Kids Club - Grab a seat in Bugs Bunny Land and play along in a musical performance with Bugs Bunny and all his Looney Tunes friends.

NEW! Ghoul Repellant - Watch out....when the sun goes down, the ghouls come out! Kids 12 years of age and under will repel ghouls and stop them in their tracks with a festive whistle. Kids will have the power to fend off these frightening creatures.

(Nighttime is super spooky. Families with young children, please be aware ghouls come out in full force when the sun goes down.)

Freak out every Friday night, Saturday & Sunday in October (plus Columbus Day).

Plan to visit us any terrifying operating day OR night .... October 1-3, 8-11, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31.

:bounce:

woo hoo! its my 1st time also!

I've never gone either this is gonna be my first time. They have the whole park covered in fog with smoke machines all over the place. They have a bunch of people running around dressed up and scaring people and they have a bunch of haunted houses and stuff like that. I hear it's really good.

Here's a list of the stuff they have from the Six Flags website. FYI, they don't have the Haunted Hayride anymore.

FRIGHT FEST

THRILLS by day - CHILLS by night October 1 - October 31

The Northeast's Largest Halloween Party is coming back! The 13th annual FRIGHT FEST will feature amazing frights around every corner in the park, from coaster to coaster and more....

Scheduled attractions include:

Hypnosteria - You'll laugh, you'll cry...then bark like a dog as our hypnotist returns to Six Flags. Volunteers and audience members alike will be under his spell in this comical yet mind controlling experience.

Dead Man's Party - It's time again for Dr. Fright's annual Halloween Ball. This red-hot, dance show promises to be the best!

Disturbed Silence - Behind The Screams Tours - All New and Terrifying! Take a backlot tour (if you dare) of the dark and dreary setting of this legendary movie and re-live the nightmare.

Carnival of Clowns 3-D Funhouse - All New! Walk through a twisted dimension, 3-D haunted maze filled with crazy clowns and hallucinating images. Located next to the Bandstand.

Circus Psycho - Re-freaked for 2004! The Boardwalk section will be filled with carnival chaos, psycho freaks and demented clowns lurking around every corner.

Terror Trails - Beware! You'll have no idea what terrifying experience awaits you in this dark, foggy, ghoul infested area. Enter at your own risk!

Monster of Mock - All New! Enjoy great bands as they pay tribute to the bad boys of rock 'n roll. The Festival Stage will rock to the sounds of Kiss, Motley Crue, Lynard Skynyrd, Van Halen and Bon Jovi every Friday and Saturday!

Bad Bob the Bone Butcher - The adventure continues as the wacky band of outlaws attempt to put an end to Bad Bob's terror streak. The show is filled with hilarity for the whole family.

Super Spooky Dolphin Show - Fort Independence is home to the enchanting Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Explore their world as dolphins and California sea lions demonstrate "trained behaviors" based on their natural behaviors in the wild.

During the day, little ghouls and boys will enjoy these special shows:

Looney Tunes Screamport - Help our wacky Mad Scientist perform interactive experiments, enjoy the light-hearted Monster Madness puppet show and join in the Costume Parade at 3 p.m. from Screamport to the Big Wheel. Face painters & pumpkin painters abound.

Warner Bros. Kids Club - Grab a seat in Bugs Bunny Land and play along in a musical performance with Bugs Bunny and all his Looney Tunes friends.

NEW! Ghoul Repellant - Watch out....when the sun goes down, the ghouls come out! Kids 12 years of age and under will repel ghouls and stop them in their tracks with a festive whistle. Kids will have the power to fend off these frightening creatures.

(Nighttime is super spooky. Families with young children, please be aware ghouls come out in full force when the sun goes down.)

Freak out every Friday night, Saturday & Sunday in October (plus Columbus Day).

Plan to visit us any terrifying operating day OR night .... October 1-3, 8-11, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31.

:bounce:

hmmm....another thing is that if we do go we might be to tired to go to Al's gig that night :half:

Excuses, excuses. Shit, maybe we'll go there too.

PS, I'm bringin' a cooler for some trips back to the car if ya know what I mean. ;)

:pint:

haha nice! we'll figure something out.....if anything we can meetup tomorrow night instead :)

y u guys dont go sun instead?!

Ehh... u guys suck.

We already have a bunch of people going tomorrow and I can't change the date. Oh well. Depending on how we feel, we might go to Al's thing afterwards. I'll let you kow.

if we go tomorrow i'll let ya kno........u guys should come to crobar next wkd for my bday :)

oh btw r u going to treqwest's bday party next week?

We're gonna try. We have a wedding to go to next week so I'm not sure.

darrell: were you the one that mentioned growing up in nc?

I didn't grow up in NC, but my parents moved there about a year ago. They live in Raleigh.

Yea im going Saturday with some friends and my girlfriend I think...she may have to work...BUT IM THERE!!

Kewl, what time you planning on going? We'll be there around 1-1:30. We gotta meet up somewhere. Maybe in the parking lot so we can :pint:

good..me you and funksoul can do it on the log flume

Yo, SmokeCum, are you really going or what?