Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some classics pics at Spirit

anybody who wears a mask over 15 to a club r has so much time 2 practically live on a messageboard should b banded from societyyy...........no offense to the maask had 2 use that as an example loll...

hey stylezce ... that is sooo funny what you just said kid .... i am still laughing at it ..

i duno what to tell you dude .. i guess couple of things:

1. i dont wear a mask all the time .. and when i do . .i wear it backwords .. meaning on the back of my head .. so it creates an illusion that someone is walking backwords . you know wat i mean

2. i wasnt always wearig mask .. but people started telling me that they get a kick outt of it . so i started wearing it .. u know why .. coz i like to add something to the clubbing/dancing scene in NYC .. i just think that when people dance ..they need to express themselves somehow .. this could be in their style clothes .. their dancing style . costumes .. attitude (positive one of course) .. etc. etc. and that is how i taught dancing sometime in the past .. it is about wht u wana say .. and this is one way i express myself

3. the mask now has become an identifying point .. like . if we are meeting up with people . then they simply look for a mask .. hehe

4. about banning from the society .. hehe ... that is hillarious . i actually loved your comment beleive it or not .. unfortunately dude . they invite me to clubs .. and yes . may be one day .. they will bann me .. but that day .. will mean that the clubbing scene is dieing .. hehe ..

5. i dont think u would have said that about me . .if u knew me man ... i dont attack anyone .. and i am against attacking SF, JP ... or whoever .. it is just not right ..

if u don't believe me .. then read my latest review .. and u might agree with me ...

here it is ..

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=245049&page=3&pp=15

take it easy kid .. be positive and keep dancing my friend ... and one day .. if we are going to the same club .. come over and say hi .. we might actually get along ..

peace

the MASK

na ur rite i dont no mask never met him wouldnt mind meetin him seems like a cool kid......but now u no how u guys sound when u rippin on other people u dont no shit about....

stylezce .. any time my friend .. if u ever come to a club where i am .. please feel free to come over and say hi .. it would probably be easier for u to find me . u know w the mask and stuff .. hehe ..

as for ripping on people . .nha man . that is not me .. and i don't agree with anyone ripping on anyone .. especially if they never met them .. and even if they did .. hehehe . it just plain not right ..

take care dude

the MASK

na bro i really wasnt rippin on u jus kinda used u as an example cuz i dont liek how people startin talkin shit over the lil things and i jus used u as an example thus all cuz i no they get pissd...but u seem like a cool kid thoughh nothin but respect n love for someone who has so much heart for the nightlife and music.....aas long as they not disrespectful.........

na bro i really wasnt rippin on u jus kinda used u as an example cuz i dont liek how people startin talkin shit over the lil things and i jus used u as an example thus all cuz i no they get pissd...but u seem like a cool kid thoughh nothin but respect n love for someone who has so much heart for the nightlife and music.....aas long as they not disrespectful.........

it is all good kid ... u made me laugh though .. :)

peace

the MASK

Yeah...these guys don't fit the typical SF/Spirit description

attachment.php?attachmentid=9780

the kid on the left i havent seen out in a club in about 8 yrs.he isnt your normal JP fan.As for the other kids i have no idea who they r.They def dont look like your normal JP fans either,since JP's crowd isnt over the age 21 anymore.