Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas in November~!

Going out there with a few friends in early November!!! We're going from Thursday morning until Sunday afternoon!

What is good and when???

I've been there before, but wasn't old enough to go to any of the clubs....any good restaurant recommendations or necessary sight seeing/attractions??

Help a sistah out!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Soooo looking forward to this Alicia! No stupid bs on this trip....I want to find out the best restaurants...I know wolfgang puck has a restaurant out there...but don't know thw name....

Chris, Wolgang Puck's Restaurant is cheese, dont waste your time or money unless you want to spend $9 for cheeseburger. Teh best cheeseburgers are poolside at Madalay Bay. Instead, go to Aladdin, they have an all-you-can eat Sushi Buffet. I know you are a sushi connoisseur and I think you will be happy with the place/selection, etc.

Alicia...2 words...OLYMPIA GARDENS...girls downstairs, guys upstairs...me and my sis kept runing up and down between the floors to the mighty mac machine. I think I dropped like $250. I was in the middle of getting my 5th lap dance when we had to leave casue sis passed out in the with her head on the filthy Vegas toilet. Anyhow, point is, the clubs there suck, nuthin compares to NYC, and IMHO the strip clubs have the best music.

I'm staying at Mandalay Bay I think...but it won't be warm enough to lay out. Oh well....and yes, Brian, I will definitely be hitting up the strip clubs!!!!! I love 'em!!!!!!

Alicia...We are going to go to the Strip Clubs 24hours a day...hmmmmmmmmmm........I really wish we were going today! I am calling in 10 mins........

Going out there with a few friends in early November!!! We're going from Thursday morning until Sunday afternoon!

What is good and when???

I've been there before, but wasn't old enough to go to any of the clubs....any good restaurant recommendations or necessary sight seeing/attractions??

Help a sistah out!!!!!!!

Alicia......... I was there for business and ate at fine restaurants

Here are some really nice one:

the ones in the Ceasars Palace:

Spago's

The Palm (great steak Filet Mignon topped with Crab meat)

Terazzo or some shit

Nero Steaks & Seafood

In the Palms Hotel

Nine (Great trendy restaurant)

Spago's

Terazzo or some shit

Nero Steaks & Seafood

In the Palms Hotel

Thank you so much Billy! I appreciate it.

I am keeping a notepad of my "Vegas Stuff" -- I trust your judgement on the restaurants! I will write them down!

Spago's

Terazzo or some shit

Nero Steaks & Seafood

In the Palms Hotel

Billy....We are doing it Way Big like Lil' Kim......

Already got a good connection....

What is good and when???

Help a sistah out!!!!!!!

all i gotta say is DRAIS.. i ended up there every night