Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Text Promotions:::::

i know this has been said b4......

but

I do not want to go Joeys on a sunday I have work the next day...if i did want to go i would call joey jr...

I do not want to go to posh ultra lounge to hear "I like it".....because i dont "Like it" ANYMORE.....

I do not want to hear about erotica and how to be sensual at a club I am engaged..

To fuck with Hells Kitchen...I dont even know where the fuck that is...

So stop the god damn text messages to me...I work for a cell phone company and i will fucking port all you bastards phone numbers over to a god damn pre-paid phone account if you dont stop.....you know who you are i know who u are...

its annoying as hell....thanks for your attention..

Ps...dont say ask to be removed it doesnt work..

i know this has been said b4......

but

I do not want to go Joeys on a sunday I have work the next day...if i did want to go i would call joey jr...

I do not want to go to posh ultra lounge to hear "I like it".....because i dont "Like it" ANYMORE.....

I do not want to hear about erotica and how to be sensual at a club I am engaged..

To fuck with Hells Kitchen...I dont even know where the fuck that is...

So stop the god damn text messages to me...I work for a cell phone company and i will fucking port all you bastards phone numbers over to a god damn pre-paid phone account if you dont stop.....you know who you are i know who u are...

its annoying as hell....thanks for your attention..

Ps...dont say ask to be removed it doesnt work..

AHAHAHAHAHH ENJOY. I GET THEM TOO

im texting u as i type

hahahahahahaha

i bet u are...lol...dont mind it as much if its people i know...but GODS kitchen or DJ MIGHTY WHITEY playing REGGATON @ Some DEATH TRAP CLub in Crown Heights.....

I DONT CARE...

Dont Mess Jeff... I will port your ass to BOOST MOBILE...LOL

the best is when they tell you to email them your number to be removed off the list and they they get your e mail address and start flooding you with spam bullshit emails...

abuse@mobilestorm.com

send your email to them they will remove it....

then u will not get anymore bulls shit texts....if i get more texts at 2am i am texting the head promoter of the party @ 4am....i seriously get like 10-15 a week...at all different hours..

the best is when they tell you to email them your number to be removed off the list and they they get your e mail address and start flooding you with spam bullshit emails...

abuse@mobilestorm.com

send your email to them they will remove it....

then u will not get anymore bulls shit texts....if i get more texts at 2am i am texting the head promoter of the party @ 4am....i seriously get like 10-15 a week...at all different hours..

abuse@mobilestorm.com will remove your name....

i swear if i get any more texts about parties at 2am..I will be texting the head promoters at 4am to tell them about my parties...500 times

thanks for your time...

i can't stand getting these texts. Especially since I don't go to clubs really anymore. I think Prime has a good idea start annoying the promoters back. Call like 9 am when they are trying to sleep off the afterhours the next day and wake thier asses up.