Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice Needed!! Help!

Hi everyone...I haven't posted here in a few years and when I did it wasn't that often. But I usually read the boards on a daily basis when I'm at work. Anyways...I have a few questions actually regarding a car lease and I'm wondering if anyone can answer for me. First, I have only made 6 payments so far on my lease and because of circumstances, its absolutely necessary that I get rid of the car. The contract says I can not early terminate it until I have made 12 payments. So my questions are:

1) Is there anyway around this? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been in this situation (i have to move out of my current apartment and my rent is going up three times, as well as the other person in my life will no longer be a contributing factor to the lease and I can't afford it on my own).

2) Has anyone ever dealt with Leasetrader.com? Have you had success?

Your help is much appreciated!!

Thanks!

the easiest way out is to get someone to take the lease over if it's transferable... but if you owe 6 months you cant transfer untill your balance is settled and there are usally transfer fees... If the car is in really exceptional shape and you have a really excellent deal you may be able to get someone to take over the payments for a lump sum and pay off the 6 months you owe. If you have a no money down lease with a high payment you can forget it tho ...