Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(Girls) Would you

shirtless

sleep with a guy if you knew he was a player and you have been hooking up with him for like 9 months on and off but you knew he always cheated on his gfs.. and he also is VERY well equipt

surprised you waited 9 months....are you looking to get serious with him or do you just want him to tear that pussy of yours apart?

what if you think he has a gf even tho he says he doesnt...

<SHADY PLAYERS SUCK>

well you don´t know for sure. ask him. if he says no, it´s his problem no?

besides, he´ll cheat anyway. if with you or some other girl is not so important right (except you know the girlfriend really well), might as well be you having fun with him.

importance is on "having fun". don´t delude yourself anything serious will come from this.

not lying in the sense of the term... but lying to yourself for your own personal gain... but who doesnt do that i guess...

exactly.

telling a girl about your girlfriend would be the same as returning from the restroom and telling everyone at dinner that you just had a big fat shit.

you just don´t talk about it

:laugh:

exactly.

telling a girl about your girlfriend would be the same as returning from the restroom and telling everyone at dinner that you just had a big fat shit.

you just don´t talk about it

:laugh:

i just hate guys that do that... i had it happen to me once and never found till like 3 months later.. i was DEVISTATED... i wouldn't want to put that on any girl...

guys are evil...

(NEXT THREAD!)

i just hate guys that do that... i had it happen to me once and never found till like 3 months later.. i was DEVISTATED... i wouldn't want to put that on any girl...

guys are evil...

(NEXT THREAD!)

That's why you have to ASK a guy if he has a g/f before you get down!!!

duhhhhh :tongue:

guys are evil...

(NEXT THREAD!)

yeah it depends though. if you just want to fuck the girl for a onenightstand or something short, lie about it. just overcomplicates everything.

if you want something more drawn out and substential, i will actually tell girls i have a girlfriend. that ironically seems makes you even more desireable and (most) girls don´t care a bit about that.

don´t tell me the "forbidden fruit" thingie has nothing to do with your attraction to him ;)

Unless she asks him, no :tongue:

you´re learning quick ;)

most girls don´t ask cuz they don´t WANT to know.

when you see a great offer for a brand new dvd player thats almost too good to be true, do you ask where it is from and if it maybe got stolen n shit? ;)

yeah it depends though. if you just want to fuck the girl for a onenightstand or something short, lie about it. just overcomplicates everything.

if you want something more drawn out and substential, i will actually tell girls i have a girlfriend. that ironically seems makes you even more desireable and (most) girls don´t care a bit about that.

don´t tell me the "forbidden fruit" thingie has nothing to do with your attraction to him ;)

well i mean i stopped talkin to him a while ago.. the phone call last night just reminded me of the situation...

i would never mess around with a guy with a gf... KARMA like i said.. it happened to me and i was DEVISTATED.. would wanna make anyone feel that way...

you´re learning quick ;)

most girls don´t ask cuz they don´t WANT to know.

when you see a great offer for a brand new dvd player thats almost too good to be true, do you ask where it is from and if it maybe got stolen n shit? ;)

STOP WINKING AT ME :cuss:

hahahah, you creeping me out :laugh2:

but that's a good point