Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A message 2 the millions AND MILLIONS ATTENDING FLIGHT 2NITE!!!

try And Get There A Little Earlier To Avoid The Line At The Front Door. As It Is All Vip Tables Are Sold Out Once Again, And My Celly Is Blowin Up All Day. Not Tryin To Be Corney Here But Last Week Alot Of Ppl Left Cuz They Could Not Get In. If You Are There And Having A Problem W/ The Line & U Have My ## Keep Callin Me Till I Anser. Ill Come Out N Get Ya

why is there soo many cops at flight..shit gets me nervous.. i cant do my bumps anymore without taking a walk to my car

THERE WAS ONLY 2 COPS WHICH ARE PAID BY THE CLUB TO KEEP THINGS CALM & COOL. THE RELATIONSHIP THAT FLIGHT HAS W/ THE ELIZ PD IS THE BEST IV'E SEEN ANYWHERE. THOSE 2 GUYS ARE THERE EVERY WEEK & ARE MAD COOL. WE TRY TO KEEP EM OUT BUT THEY WANNA CHECK OUT THE CHICKS SO WADDA YA GONNA DO??

THERE WAS ONLY 2 COPS WHICH ARE PAID BY THE CLUB TO KEEP THINGS CALM & COOL. THE RELATIONSHIP THAT FLIGHT HAS W/ THE ELIZ PD IS THE BEST IV'E SEEN ANYWHERE. THOSE 2 GUYS ARE THERE EVERY WEEK & ARE MAD COOL. WE TRY TO KEEP EM OUT BUT THEY WANNA CHECK OUT THE CHICKS SO WADDA YA GONNA DO??

cops are probably wanting to use the bathroom to do a bump

FIRE & ICE FRIDAY @ CLUB CACHE (EVERY FRIDAY FROM OCT 22, 2004)

GRAND OPENING W/ $50 BOTTLE SPECIALS, ALL SHOTS AND BEER $3 TIL MIDNIGHT!!!!

FIRE & ICE FRIDAYS AT CLUB CACHE IN ELIZABETH, NJ LOCATED 3 MINUTES FROM JERSEY GARDENS MALL. 3 LEVELS OF ENTERTAINMENT FEATURING A VIP ROOM, MAIN DANCE FLOOR AND BILLARD LOUNGE DOWNSTAIRS. A MIX OF HIP-HOP, HOUSE, REGGAETON, AND R&B ON THE MAIN DANCE FLOOR AND HIP-HOP/R&B IN THE BILLIARDS LOUNGE.

$50 DOLLAR BOTTLES OF GREY GOOSE, HIPNOTIC, HENNESY,AND ALIZE BEFORE 12O'CLOCK. CACHE ALSO HAS 7 BARS, A PROJECTION SCREEN AND 7 TVS

ADMISSION REDUCED BY $5 FOR GUYS UNTIL 11PM AND FOR LADIES TIL MIDNIGHT WITH THIS PRINTOUT ONLY!

21 AND OLDER

LADIES FREE UNTIL 11

FLYER PROMOTERS NEEDED(GREAT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS)!!! MAKE $$$ MONEY DISTRIBUTING FLYERS FOR MORE INFO SEND NAME AND CONTACT INFO TO: RDEGROUP@AOL.COM

CODE: 18

FIRE & ICE FRIDAYS AT CLUB CACHE IN ELIZABETH, NJ LOCATED 3 MINUTES FROM JERSEY GARDENS MALL. 3 LEVELS OF ENTERTAINMENT FEATURING A VIP ROOM, MAIN DANCE FLOOR AND BILLARD LOUNGE DOWNSTAIRS. A MIX OF HIP-HOP, HOUSE, REGGAETON, AND R&B ON THE MAIN DANCE FLOOR AND HIP-HOP/R&B IN THE BILLIARDS LOUNGE.

$50 DOLLAR BOTTLES OF GREY GOOSE, HIPNOTIC, HENNESY,AND ALIZE BEFORE 12O'CLOCK. CACHE ALSO HAS 7 BARS, A PROJECTION SCREEN AND 7 TVS

ADMISSION REDUCED BY $5 FOR GUYS UNTIL 11PM AND FOR LADIES TIL MIDNIGHT WITH THIS PRINTOUT ONLY!

21 AND OLDER

LADIES FREE UNTIL 11

FLYER PROMOTERS NEEDED(GREAT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS)!!! MAKE $$$ MONEY DISTRIBUTING FLYERS FOR MORE INFO SEND NAME AND CONTACT INFO TO: RDEGROUP@AOL.COM

CODE: 18

YOU ARE A FUCKIN IDIOT

NEVER PROMOTE YOUR PARTY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD. START YOUR OWN THREAD. OK SLAPNUTS

only a total looser / amature would post on another promo's post. but.....if you read the whole thing....it speaks for itself. REGGAETON.......R&B..........BILLIARDS LOUNGE..................HIPNOTIC........HENESEY..........ALIZE?????????

HAVE FUN AT THAT PTY......don't forget your box cutters

Either you are racist or scared of the "hood", but wait you seem to love the fucking music the "hood" produces-YOUR PARTY WOULD SUCK WITHOUT IT!

FYI- the postings were and honest mistake, but the fucking name calling and threats takes it to another level. I do this shit for fun it's beer an gas money to me...this is a career move for you so I understand your concern...but WATCH YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH AND DON'T EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM-(YOU'D BE SURPRISED), WHAT I DO-(YOU REALLY SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL), OR WHAT I LOOK LIKE (I COULD BE STANDING NEXT TO YOU ON FRIDAY)...SEE LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR THIS STUPID SHIT!

I WON'T POST ON YOUR THREAD AGAIN! HAVE A GREAT PARTY... :beer:

Thanks I will have a great party, and I'm sure it was a mistake so easy to mistakingly make a post. :blah: Have a great party too, oh and don't think i'm raceist i actually like hip-hop born and raised in Elizabeth, and I throw one of the better hip-hop parties around, why don't you come by sometime...

Either you are racist or scared of the "hood", but wait you seem to love the fucking music the "hood" produces-YOUR PARTY WOULD SUCK WITHOUT IT!

FYI- the postings were and honest mistake, but the fucking name calling and threats takes it to another level. I do this shit for fun it's beer an gas money to me...this is a career move for you so I understand your concern...but WATCH YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH AND DON'T EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM-(YOU'D BE SURPRISED), WHAT I DO-(YOU REALLY SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL), OR WHAT I LOOK LIKE (I COULD BE STANDING NEXT TO YOU ON FRIDAY)...SEE LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR THIS STUPID SHIT!

I WON'T POST ON YOUR THREAD AGAIN! HAVE A GREAT PARTY... :beer:

just make sure it doesn't happen again!!!!

blacklabelcoke,

It's cool...Im man enought to admit a real mistake...but there YOU go again with the bullshit...I never asked for a response from you.

Flight Captain, I will come out to your event this week...by the way I know Nick and we use his printing services...so I would never purposely post on his thread.

At any rate, have fun!