Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nyc 10/15

az-tec

Not sure, I read on the ny boards that some peeps had tickets for deep dish last week and they still had to wait in line all night. So I dunno, I guess they have to let you in but you still might have to stand in line all night.

Dont wanna chance that, gotta get there early.

You get there early...no way come on now

:half:

Not sure, I read on the ny boards that some peeps had tickets for deep dish last week and they still had to wait in line all night. So I dunno, I guess they have to let you in but you still might have to stand in line all night.

Dont wanna chance that, gotta get there early.

kids gonna be pluggin erik and roxannes couch by midnight

Well, here's what I was told last time I was there. If you buy tix online, that only guarantees you a spot until after 1 am, then they start letting gen. admission in.

yep. I was there for Digweed in August. We got there pretty early, around 11:00 pm. We got right in, no problem. For a big event like Sasha its always a good idea to get there early. The line will get crazy. Advance tix are the way to go. Saves you a few bucks!

I'm considering going up for Sasha.

hi foxy! :D

yep. I was there for Digweed in August. We got there pretty early, around 11:00 pm. We got right in, no problem. For a big event like Sasha its always a good idea to get there early. The line will get crazy. Advance tix are the way to go. Saves you a few bucks!

I'm considering going up for Sasha.

hi foxy! :D

Hey TinyB!

Sup girl? I might be in for this one too...will let cha know! :)