Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Raincry

you're welcome. i've never seen anyone that was warmly welcome to the board act quite like you. i guess there's always a first....or is there :biggrin:

u left me hanging girl .....what did u expect....

my bad for not recognizing the warm welcome...but it got cold so quick i barley noticed....

i'll have to buy u a shot :pint:

Guest brwneydtrouble
u left me hanging girl .....what did u expect....

my bad for not recognizing the warm welcome...but it got cold so quick i barley noticed....

i'll have to buy u a shot :pint:

Rule number one: Don't expect anything from people that dont have any intention of following through. That way you aren't invariably disappointed.

And don't let the so called warm welcomes fool you, the ones that you can call real friends are very few and far between.

Rule number one: Don't expect anything from people that dont have any intention of following through. That way you aren't invariably disappointed.

And don't let the so called warm welcomes fool you, the ones that you can call real friends are very few and far between.

thank you, jackie...really, thanks for contributing...I dont know WHAT we would have done with out those words of wisdom, Spock..."

STOP.jpg

Guest brwneydtrouble
thank you, jackie...really, thanks for contributing...I dont know WHAT we would have done with out those words of wisdom, Spock..."

:biggrin:

Go crawl back under your rock, your kind miss you.

Guest brwneydtrouble
don't you wish. green is NOT your color you fat slob!!

:laugh: I knew it wouldn't take much for you to show your true colors. Down! Down! Put your little claws away....there's nothing there for me to envy. You're right, green is NOT my color. :)

Ahhhh...the irony. Why DID you decide to post on my birthday thread? I mean, I for one know that you dont like me and the feelings is more than mutual so for who's benefit was it?

:laugh: I knew it wouldn't take much for you to show your true colors. Down! Down! Put your little claws away....there's nothing there for me to envy. You're right, green is NOT my color. :)

Ahhhh...the irony. Why DID you decide to post on my birthday thread? I mean, I for one know that you dont like me and the feelings is more than mutual so for who's benefit was it?

aww...did that confuse your dumb little head. unlike you, i have a bit of class and thought of putting the bullshit aside from the past....you know, whenever you stuck your nose in something that wasn't YOUR concern. but i can see now that not only are you a miserable cunt, but you are far beyond hope... :biggrin:

Guest brwneydtrouble
aww...did that confuse your dumb little head. unlike you, i have a bit of class and thought of putting the bullshit aside from the past....you know, whenever you stuck your nose in something that wasn't YOUR concern. but i can see now that not only are you a miserable cunt, but you are far beyond hope... :biggrin:

Its really not a matter of anything in the past. I just dont like you. Never have and never will, its really that simple. :)

Its really not a matter of anything in the past. I just dont like you. Never have and never will, its really that simple. :)
hahaha...riiight....

that's okay my dear....i'm not the one carrying around the cancer....people like you remain miserable ;)

why bother reading all threads that say "attn: raincry: and post on the ones in drama ....obsessed much :idea::biggrin:

aww...did that confuse your dumb little head. unlike you, i have a bit of class and thought of putting the bullshit aside from the past....you know, whenever you stuck your nose in something that wasn't YOUR concern. but i can see now that not only are you a miserable cunt, but you are far beyond hope..

cutitout.jpg