Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Raincry

no fair that was and easy out....pm me if u don't want to spill the beans to these fockers....

looks, life, interst, location, job, family, favorites, age, car, places u want to go,

that should keep u busy for a while :working:

wow...this is flattering but kind of scary.

you remind me of someone i know. if it's that important to you, check my bio if you haven't already.... :)

and the "fockers" here are my friends so they already know all about me. no need to be repetitive as to bore them.

you remind me of someone i know. if it's that important to you, check my bio if you haven't already.... :)

and the "fockers" here are my friends so they already know all about me. no need to be repetitive as to bore them.

I wouldn't mind repeats... :kiss2:

:half:

hmm...well if you insist :love: .........as soon as i get a free moment today ;)

i'll hold my breath :yuck:

props on acting all sincere and genuine i never post personal sheit...which u can see by my profile

please don't insult my intelegance by directing me to ur profile

thanks

cheers

i'll hold my breath :yuck:

props on acting all sincere and genuine i never post personal sheit...which u can see by my profile

please don't insult my intelegance by directing me to ur profile

thanks

cheers

you're welcome. i've never seen anyone that was warmly welcome to the board act quite like you. i guess there's always a first....or is there :biggrin: