Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reality TV

elementx

It is getting so carried away it is fucking rediculous. I do like some of the shows but it is getting a little out of hand.

Fuck it the next reality TV show should be.

"The Next International DJ"

Or

" The Next American President " ( Scary thought... )

i fuckin hate this reality boom thats going on... along with those half a fag remodeling shows, and makeover shits... wtf... is there nothing better on tv than watching some fat fucker get dressed up like some chelsea boy reject...

The only thing worse than Reality TV, are the constant naggin' of people on how much they hate, Just turn it off, or call it a Block Buster night :vomit2:

word, one of the other things i hate are the ppl that nag about naggers about reality tv... fuckin naggers~! sidenote some ppl dont have the luxury of being able to sit on a couch and watch a movie, sometimes you just want to flip on a channel and just relax for a moment...

We can close this visous cycle, by ppl just shuttin their pie hole about complainin bout things in the first place, and talk about better things like the way a little larva becomes a beautiful butterfly :hat:

i like complaining makes me feel important... but i was just goofin with yah... im a herb... oh i like butterflys as well... and the butterfly effect, and butterfly shrimp, and floating like a butterfly but i like stinging like a bee better... long walks on the beach and im a taurus...