Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picotto's Meganite!!

Where do i begin about last night now i've never seen mauro picotto live before just heard alot of his music and fell inlove with the style. :)

Got to the club around 11:15 where i met Drewminati waited online about 5 mins as there werent that many people on it at the time.got into the

club and i guess the guy spinning from 10 to 2 wa sthe resident dj forget his name,but he was pretty good he had some banging house tracks going then he laid down a lil tech house not bad at all to start off the night.every started

showing up to see Picotto around 1:30ish the place was fucking packed the most o ever saw it since i've been going there.

:) Mauro came on about 2:15 started off kind of slow but as the first hour passed he started playing a lil faster wich the people enjoyed insane fucking beats.now i usually dont listen to techno as much as i listen to house,but since the only tech dj i like is picotto it was something i hadnt heard live yet

the man has wicked mixing skills just like Chris liebing does.omg the music blew my mind ya'll thats hit sounds insane when is heard live.the sound system at avalon couldnt hold him at all at times it sounded as if he turn the bass a little low(maybe he was afraid the subs were going to blow lol)either way the sound was nice and clear still.the highlight of the night for me was when at around 4:15 he dropped a song called [Taotek](i fucking love that track shit gives me goose-bumps when i hear it.) .

Everyone was going crazy.My self drew,kimee,ed,kitty,beatka, were dancing on the main floor together with the hundreds of people in it. Banger after banger he rocked the place.there were all these people wanting to battle me for some reason. on the main floor i danced with them for a lil bit two sf heads kept following me to dance with me that was funny i thought dragon ball Z look at its finest. all in all it was the best time i've had at that club so far. i dont know what can top this as far as tech parties.i dont think anything could Mauro picotto deserves to be in the top 5 Best dj's in the world the guy has done alot for the tech genre i hope he comes to a bigger venue like ikon (*wishes this would happen soon*) it would be great for the tech hedz.ok i'm done thats my 5 cents =] hope every one that went had a blast as i did. :bounce::bounce::bounce: this night got a 10 out of 10

Dance your ass off has a new meaning for me after last night...everything on my body hurts,my ass,my neck,my back,my legs fucking awesome..

Mauro was off the hook! I have heard sets by him that were better, but this was still a great set. I wish he would come here more often, and to a bigger venue (like Arg said). It was way too crowded there to really get into the dancing (at least for me). But everyone there seemed to be enjoying themselves, and I think lots of poeple came out specifically to see him which made it nice. On a side note, did anyone see the hilarious fight between the two little asian dudes with their shirts off by the mainfloor bar? One of them even tried to fight one of the bouncers when they broke them up.

nuff said mister arg

nothing to add nothing to take off.

and also i wanna say special HI to Michael who was lost from a club scene for a while

glad to see u back man

keep it dancing

it was good to u see all people

QUOTE=argdiesel]Where do i begin about last night now i've never seen mauro picotto live before just heard alot of his music and fell inlove with the style. :)

Got to the club around 11:15 where i met Drewminati waited online about 5 mins as there werent that many people on it at the time.got into the

club and i guess the guy spinning from 10 to 2 wa sthe resident dj forget his name,but he was pretty good he had some banging house tracks going then he laid down a lil tech house not bad at all to start off the night.every started

showing up to see Picotto around 1:30ish the place was fucking packed the most o ever saw it since i've been going there.

:) Mauro came on about 2:15 started off kind of slow but as the first hour passed he started playing a lil faster wich the people enjoyed insane fucking beats.now i usually dont listen to techno as much as i listen to house,but since the only tech dj i like is picotto it was something i hadnt heard live yet

the man has wicked mixing skills just like Chris liebing does.omg the music blew my mind ya'll thats hit sounds insane when is heard live.the sound system at avalon couldnt hold him at all at times it sounded as if he turn the bass a little low(maybe he was afraid the subs were going to blow lol)either way the sound was nice and clear still.the highlight of the night for me was when at around 4:15 he dropped a song called [Taotek](i fucking love that track shit gives me goose-bumps when i hear it.) .

Everyone was going crazy.My self drew,kimee,ed,kitty,beatka, were dancing on the main floor together with the hundreds of people in it. Banger after banger he rocked the place.there were all these people wanting to battle me for some reason. on the main floor i danced with them for a lil bit two sf heads kept following me to dance with me that was funny i thought dragon ball Z look at its finest. all in all it was the best time i've had at that club so far. i dont know what can top this as far as tech parties.i dont think anything could Mauro picotto deserves to be in the top 5 Best dj's in the world the guy has done alot for the tech genre i hope he comes to a bigger venue like ikon (*wishes this would happen soon*) it would be great for the tech hedz.ok i'm done thats my 5 cents =] hope every one that went had a blast as i did. :bounce::bounce::bounce: this night got a 10 out of 10

Dance your ass off has a new meaning for me after last night...everything on my body hurts,my ass,my neck,my back,my legs fucking awesome..

I wish he would come here more often, and to a bigger venue (like Arg said). It was way too crowded

agreed..and i also saw the fight from upstairs it was hilariousi forgot to mention that but i wanted to stick more to the topic.

he will play more often he usually does every other month at avalon the reason he wasnt here since may is he does meganite in ibiza from june thru end of sept.....As far as the music it was fuckin great!!he played alot like he did last january i tend to favor these sets as opposed to his str8 up hrd tech assaults..it makes the music more danceable and more variety.the sounds he was producing this weekend were non human..the lizard man is no joke who else can mix trance,house,funk, and tech the way he does?...i think he is just going back to his roots remember in the early days picotto was a hard trance dj

he will play more often he usually does every other month at avalon the reason he wasnt here since may is he does meganite in ibiza from june thru end of sept.....As far as the music it was fuckin great!!he played alot like he did last january i tend to favor these sets as opposed to his str8 up hrd tech assaults..it makes the music more danceable and more variety.the sounds he was producing this weekend were non human..the lizard man is no joke who else can mix trance,house,funk, and tech the way he does?...i think he is just going back to his roots remember in the early days picotto was a hard trance dj

yes you can tell he was doing Magic with that mixer.