Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CrzyC!!!

mdamon7278

Maybe my sig should say something like Women with stretch mark tits are bad in bed, hmmmmmmmmmm does that sound good, and you have a lovely day!!!

I don't want to point any fingers but I must interject that having a small cock would definitely have a greater impact on one's sexual endeavours than having tits with stretch marks.

Maybe my sig should say something like Women with stretch mark tits are bad in bed, hmmmmmmmmmm does that sound good, and you have a lovely day!!!

Dont forget, you like women with big tits...and if you look at the UNALTERED pics of most women you will be referring to all of them. Have a nice day, you fuctard!

LOLOL, I know crzy, just behave yourself, you know deep down inside, we go to war with each other on here, but truly we both love each other, Hey u know it, I would jump in front of a bus for you, u know why, cause I got nothing to lose!!! :love:

How about I throw you in front of the bus...fucktard!

When was the last time you saw a pair of tits? And Im not talking about pictures of tits. Do back to the frat house, ponyboy.

Actually got some tonight and last week, when was the last time you got some, and the interesting thing is yeah I do live in a frat house, what does that have to do with anything, just like the time I didnt have a job and you came after me on that, whats next carissa, very bitter this week I say!!!