Clubplanet Nightlife Community

violence in clubs=alcohol

in the past 2 years i have noticed alotof fights in clubs..last week at jp classics there was a fight and even at picotto sat night there was 2 fights..i attribute this the the increase of alcohol consumption..this is why i allways preferred the xtc/ketamine crowd and still do

Nah dude... its that particular crowd. You wont see any fights at Sasha/Zabiela/Porter/Fair/Digweed etc. etc.

i saw maybe a handful of jp fans at picotto to say picottos crowd is the same as jp"s crowd is pure ignorance...also why were they barely any fights when jonathan was at sf between 97-2001...

in the past 2 years i have noticed alotof fights in clubs..last week at jp classics there was a fight and even at picotto sat night there was 2 fights..i attribute this the the increase of alcohol consumption..this is why i allways preferred the xtc/ketamine crowd and still do

In 100% agreement with you

drinking crowds are mad annoying, just can't stand alcohol people i think way out of control on it. Anyways i soon as i walked into crobar on sat night in the hip hop lounge a fight broke out by the stairs wouldn't doubt that was casue someone was drunk. People are more aggresive on it, they get the beer muscles. I went to vinyl for 4 years and honestly never seen a fight break out, ahh they didn't serve alcohol in there!!!

While they are it might as well legalize Cocaine and Crystal Meth.

Because there is a major difference...Cocaine, meth, alcohol, and herion are physically addictive and deadly..also cocaine and meth abusers form a mental illness called cocaine psycosis this is a real medical term attributed to the paranoia and violence resulting from abuse..to say alcohol is not a factor in aggression is ignorance anyone with a brain knows that..so no you can not compare drugs like marijuana exctasy lsd mushrooms and ketamine for one none of these substances are fatal..and none of these drugs are addictive ..

I know plenty of people who drink on a regular basis & have never had a fight in a bar or club or party or started one for that matter.

I also know quite a few people who cannot go a day without doing k or smoking pot and if they don't have those drugs around they become moody, irratable people. Whether or not it's a physical addiction or psychological the afore mentioned substances do cause people to act differently than they normally would.

Just as I know people who do steroids but do not roidrage ever. Knowing how to keep oneself in control of one's emotions/behavior is key not the substance someone chooses to use.

Because there is a major difference...Cocaine, meth, alcohol, and herion are physically addictive and deadly..also cocaine and meth abusers form a mental illness called cocaine psycosis this is a real medical term attributed to the paranoia and violence resulting from abuse..to say alcohol is not a factor in aggression is ignorance anyone with a brain knows that..so no you can not compare drugs like marijuana exctasy lsd mushrooms and ketamine for one none of these substances are fatal..and none of these drugs are addictive ..

So if someone somewhere is assulted by a Drunk vs Drug User(not that it's going to happen) then we should outlaw alcohol?

Assault is a crime regardless of perp's intoxication.

There are legal limitations on how drunk an individual may be. Therefore, yes, if someone somewhere is assaulted by a drunk, then we should outlaw alcohol. I have never tried tobacco/drugs, so I can't accurately describe the effects of cocaine by means other than what my friends tell me, but it appears that cocaine is an all or nothing drug. In other words, if somebody is going to snort coke, the individual's brainpower will be severely compromised. On the other hand, with alcohol, an individual can have a couple beers at a restaurant or bar, feel a little buzz, but is still a rational being. Similar experiences in which I've been surrounded by baked individuals have left me to believe that while getting faded may not be as dangerous/severe as getting drunk, one would not have a miniscule amount of chronic to feel a tiny difference, but rather toke up to a sufficient level of bake-age.

Being drunk in public is illegal, so I don't know what your point is. If you can post evidence showing that most pcp/cocaine/acid users use harmless amounts of drugs just to achieve a very slight difference in perception, then perhaps you have a valid concern. Otherwise, I don't fucking follow.

So if someone somewhere is assulted by a Drunk vs Drug User(not that it's going to happen) then we should outlaw alcohol?

Assault is a crime regardless of perp's intoxication.

There are legal limitations on how drunk an individual may be. Therefore, yes, if someone somewhere is assaulted by a drunk, then we should outlaw alcohol. I have never tried tobacco/drugs, so I can't accurately describe the effects of cocaine by means other than what my friends tell me, but it appears that cocaine is an all or nothing drug. In other words, if somebody is going to snort coke, the individual's brainpower will be severely compromised. On the other hand, with alcohol, an individual can have a couple beers at a restaurant or bar, feel a little buzz, but is still a rational being. Similar experiences in which I've been surrounded by baked individuals have left me to believe that while getting faded may not be as dangerous/severe as getting drunk, one would not have a miniscule amount of chronic to feel a tiny difference, but rather toke up to a sufficient level of bake-age.

Being drunk in public is illegal, so I don't know what your point is. If you can post evidence showing that most pcp/cocaine/acid users use harmless amounts of drugs just to achieve a very slight difference in perception, then perhaps you have a valid concern. Otherwise, I don't fucking follow.

This guy is a tina snuffing male impersonator. If you believe what he says might as well give freaky a kiss and believe he is hot.

:half:

While I was not aware of the legal limitation on drunkedness in the U.S. (must be Luztipiggy thing), I assume that the limitation applies to being drunk in public and you can legally drink yourself into coma at home.

It's different then making the substance illegal for all.

By all means, restrict the use of other drugs to prevent Luzzi300lbs from driving or even appearing in public - like they do with alcohol but don't ban it outright.

I find it extremely near-sighted to equate the use of drugs with actions under influence of those drugs. While Lutztidara abuses Tina for Her Own Weight Reduction Program, I assume that she does it regularly and safely in the privacy of her home home without causing harm to anybody except perhaps herself.

Go PIggy! Lose WEIGHT BITCH.

While I was not aware of the legal limitation on drunkedness in the U.S. (must be Luztipiggy thing), I assume that the limitation applies to being drunk in public and you can legally drink yourself into coma at home.

It's different then making the substance illegal for all.

By all means, restrict the use of other drugs to prevent Luzzi300lbs from driving or even appearing in public - like they do with alcohol but don't ban it outright.

I find it extremely near-sighted to equate the use of drugs with actions under influence of those drugs. While Lutztidara abuses Tina for Her Own Weight Reduction Program, I assume that she does it regularly and safely in the privacy of her home home without causing harm to anybody except perhaps herself.

Go PIggy! Lose WEIGHT BITCH.

I would crack on you but you might inhale it.

:half:

people really think that fights break out cause of alchohol. wow. it may attrubute to it, but the people that get in fights, are the people that always go out looking for a fight. and hip hop causes alot of fights. thats why some clubs dont play hip hop. all it does is bring problems. it doesnt matter if people are drinking or doing drugs. it matters where you go and what kind of music is being played. music brings the crowd out.