Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Baby Vegas

amyscottsdale

Soooooo, I had a killer time in Vegas this weekend. I hadn't been there in a year and I couldn't believe how sex is taking over more and more... and I looooooooove it. It's that whole what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Friday night my new boyfriend has assured me that we were going to line jump into Rain at the Palms because his buddy works there.

Noooooooooo, the guy could not be located. The line was 3+ hours... so we loaded up into a cab and went to Sapphire, which is supposed to be the worlds largest strip club...... wow, what a great time. The women were incredible. I got a little loaded, and we wound up in VIP where my shirt came completely off. This girl put my hands on her tits and her hands were on my tits, so it was a good time.

Saturday night we went to Tabu at the MGM, and for each shift change the hot waitresses were talking off more and more clothes. They also had these incredible hunks working there, male models. I wound up dancing with one and my hand also went onto his barechest... ohhhhhhh I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

There was almost a threesome too. This cute girl named Amanda kept grabbing me and pulling me on the dance floor. Just when I was thinking something might happen she suddenly got SICK all over the place so we made a quick exit. YECH!!!

Soooooo, I had a killer time in Vegas this weekend. I hadn't been there in a year and I couldn't believe how sex is taking over more and more... and I looooooooove it. It's that whole what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Friday night my new boyfriend has assured me that we were going to line jump into Rain at the Palms because his buddy works there.

Noooooooooo, the guy could not be located. The line was 3+ hours... so we loaded up into a cab and went to Sapphire, which is supposed to be the worlds largest strip club...... wow, what a great time. The women were incredible. I got a little loaded, and we wound up in VIP where my shirt came completely off. This girl put my hands on her tits and her hands were on my tits, so it was a good time.

Saturday night we went to Tabu at the MGM, and for each shift change the hot waitresses were talking off more and more clothes. They also had these incredible hunks working there, male models. I wound up dancing with one and my hand also went onto his barechest... ohhhhhhh I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

There was almost a threesome too. This cute girl named Amanda kept grabbing me and pulling me on the dance floor. Just when I was thinking something might happen she suddenly got SICK all over the place so we made a quick exit. YECH!!!

SICK SEX IS ALL OVER VEGAS I LOVE IT

real classy ;)

Really? Where will you be? What will you be doing?

I could put together a great itinerary for you.

.....i go at least twice a year but not for partying......my sisters, neices and my mom live in sedona and as you know, t'aint much to do up there at night.......i just go and chill with them.......sometimes take road trips to vegas or san diego, etc.......this particular visit is gonna be a mellow one.....my sister is a little down and out so i'ma gonna go try to cheer her up......

You must spread some Reputation around before giving Negative Reputation points to deepspell again.

....btw.....the show Las Vegas is one of the only shows i find semi-decent on tv.......been watching it since i came on though not like these recent cats that jumped on the band wagon........