Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freaky Met No One On Saturday

Listen Fatso I Was Not At Any Club In Ny This Past Weekend. Stop Sreadin That Rumor Taikin About My Cologne Stinks And Whatever Other Dumb Shit Your Sayin. If It Was Me That You Met, I Would Come Clean And Say It, But You Didn't Meet Me. I Was Away Gettin My One's Up.....

Listen Fatso I Was Not At Any Club In Ny This Past Weekend. Stop Sreadin That Rumor Taikin About My Cologne Stinks And Whatever Other Dumb Shit Your Sayin. If It Was Me That You Met, I Would Come Clean And Say It, But You Didn't Meet Me. I Was Away Gettin My One's Up.....

Listen captain soggy don't lie to the fellow clubplateneers. Our fellow cp'ers deserve the truth out of you. The only one's up you were doing was giving yourself one luff if you know what I mean.

:half:

Ok Fatty, If You Say You Met Me, No Problem. Me And You Both Know Your Fat Ass Didn't Meet Me But If You Wanna Lie Go Ahead But Why Don't You Describe Me So So When Some Else Meets Me 1st They Will Tell You You Are A Lying Hippo.

Shower first. Wash under the armpits. Dry. Repeat process till smell comes out.

One

:half: