Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ephedra...

klaus77

I used to take a lot of ephedra before at clubs, so I could keep dancing... but I started getting increased heartrate and pain and stuff so I stopped... They continued selling it in Holland for a while, but the stopped selling it there too... Sucks because the other "herbals" dont do SHIT for my energy :ghey:

AMBS.. they do give u the jitters, especially on an empty stomach. I've too it once at a club and gave me that boost but i just crashed afterwards several hours later.. was really tired. They really warp your energy levels down too...

You guys should try Guarana. Herb like ephedra. It is in several energy drinks like Bawls (www.bawls.com) or Monster .. get the sugar free ones, they taste better for me atleast...

AMBS.. they do give u the jitters, especially on an empty stomach. I've too it once at a club and gave me that boost but i just crashed afterwards several hours later.. was really tired. They really warp your energy levels down too...

You guys should try Guarana. Herb like ephedra. It is in several energy drinks like Bawls (www.bawls.com) or Monster .. get the sugar free ones, they taste better for me atleast...

Guarana is just caffeine. It's an herb that has caffeine in it. Just like Green Tea extract or Kola Nut extract. Companies put it in their herbal ECA pills as the caffeine component. Nothing really special about it.

OU.. It all boils down to the same thing basically.. Giving a person that extra boost at times. Its crazy tho- I remember seeing prices for the original Ripped Fuel for almost $500 a bottle on the net! right b4 it went off the market.

if u lucky u could find a vitamin/fitness store that sells vasopro... a shop near me has been selling it for a while... u just gotta combine it with caffeine for the "desired effect"

That is exactly what I was talking ab in my other thread!

Found out that they have it at a health store here in Miami called MASS Nutrition....thinking ab trying it out