Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You boston promoters suck....

carguy19

I'd smack the piss out of any of you anyday.

This is all just because your baseball team sucks, start following the yankees and you might be happy one day.

Hmm. Let me guess. You must be from Jersey....and you take a tunnel into the big city... you follow the Yanks because Jersey doesn't have its own team..you wear a 'wife beater' and you take roids. Classy.

Unless you're a really angry woman????

Hmm. Let me guess. You must be from Jersey....and you take a tunnel into the big city... you follow the Yanks because Jersey doesn't have its own team..you wear a 'wife beater' and you take roids. Classy.

I'm confused as to why you responded to this on the Boston forum being it's only your 7th post, you're a female and you're from NY?....:confused:

Grew up in brooklyn then moved to NJ thanks for asking.

WHat do you want me to do swim to NYC??

I'd follow the yanks even in NJ had its own team.

Wife beaters? Yes

Roids? Dont need em Im 225 lbs and 10%bodyfat naturally.

YOU SUCK< YOU SHOP AT THE GAP AND EDDIE BAUER, YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH, AND THE SOX WILL NEVER WIN.

You wish you lived in NJ.

hmm. Let me guess. You must be from New York.....and you take the GWB to get to Giants/Jets games...you follow those teams because NY doesn't have its own team. you wear absolutely nothing when you are getting splattered with dudes' baby batter. Classy.

Unless you're really a Fatty McFatslut????

hmm. Let me guess. You must be from New York.....and you take the GWB to get to Giants/Jets games...you follow those teams because NY doesn't have its own team. you wear absolutely nothing when you are getting splattered with dudes' baby batter. Classy.

Unless you're really a Fatty McFatslut????

Actually, I'm a PATS FAN. :beer: