Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't do this!

funeralhome

....lmao........there was a scene in one of the sopranos where one of the guys was clipping them in bed and hit janice.......lmao........funny how if you were getting a manicure in a salon this wouldnt be an issue......but do the same exact thing in a different environment and you get shunned.....lol

....lmao........there was a scene in one of the sopranos where one of the guys was clipping them in bed and hit janice.......lmao........funny how if you were getting a manicure in a salon this wouldnt be an issue......but do the same exact thing in a different environment and you get shunned.....lol

well that's what salons are for..not a subway car..

well that's what salons are for..not a subway car..

Ughghghhh, that just gives me the chills.

if i saw someone doing that, i'd give them the dirtiest look i could. And if they say "what?", ill whip out my clippers, and make sure one of the nails hits them in the face :laugh:

funny how one could masturbate at home and its acceptable but do that in a different environment and you get shunned...

exactly!

hey, off topic a little bit...are you still all bent about having naked pics of yourself on the internet or are you planning on posting some new ones? :D

ugh god.. this is never going to end. stop associating my name w/ the pics please? you'll never see one naked inch of my body on this board again.

okay get ready to vomit... i was with this girl a few years ago at a diner, and in the middle of convo she takes a fork off the table next to us, and cleans her nails with it... then... then... then~! she puts it back on the other table like nothing ever happend~! (needless to say the girls nickname is freaknasty, but thats just insane~!)

okay get ready to vomit... i was with this girl a few years ago at a diner, and in the middle of convo she takes a fork off the table next to us, and cleans her nails with it... then... then... then~! she puts it back on the other table like nothing ever happend~! (needless to say the girls nickname is freaknasty, but thats just insane~!)

did you fuck her?