Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long is ideal?

sotuorlando

Okay girls, in terms of time, I know the 2 minute brother is totally unacceptable and on the other hand there's guys that say they can go all night, which I've heard from women is also totally uncalled for. So ladies I know both extremes are not good but how long is long enough, until you get satisfied, or until it just starts hurting? Also, after you cumm should that be the guys signal to then cumm or would you like him to keep going?

i like to have it go 20-30 min. or less. there can be multiple sessions, but i don't like to get pounded w/o changing positions, it hurts after awhile.

sometimes i like to continue getting fucked after i cum, sometimes i don't. depends on the guy and if i feel like i can cum again, etc. but, as long as it feels good keep going. :aright:

Guest gabo
i like to have it go 20-30 min. or less. there can be multiple sessions, but i don't like to get pounded w/o changing positions, it hurts after awhile.

sometimes i like to continue getting fucked after i cum, sometimes i don't. depends on the guy and if i feel like i can cum again, etc. but, as long as it feels good keep going. :aright:

Is that a clit in ur avatar?

Guest gabo
how you figure?
If youre talking to me me... it kinda looks liek a clit upclose with alittle bit of curly hair above it. idk maybe I just have pussy on the brain... go figure.