Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roxy hip-hop????

jtk4

Private Pleasures, offers the most entertaining adult in-home parties for the Philadelphia area as well as Delaware, central & southern New Jersey and the northeastern shore of Maryland.

There is no cost to have a party, and you can earn all kinds of free sensual products! The prices are extremely affordable and tend to beat most competitors. If you are interested in booking a party, securing the founder to speak at your function, or are interested in becoming a party Coordinator,visit their site www.PrivatePleasuresOnline.com or send an email request to:AdultHomeParties@aol.com

Private Pleasures, offers the most entertaining adult in-home parties for the Philadelphia area as well as Delaware, central & southern New Jersey and the northeastern shore of Maryland.

There is no cost to have a party, and you can earn all kinds of free sensual products! The prices are extremely affordable and tend to beat most competitors. If you are interested in booking a party, securing the founder to speak at your function, or are interested in becoming a party Coordinator,visit their site www.PrivatePleasuresOnline.com or send an email request to:AdultHomeParties@aol.com

So you found a new job :laugh:

WTF :bounce:

break beats

sasha

Shame on you!!! Just because Sasha plays some breaks now because they're trendy does NOT mean he should be mentioned as a breaks DJ. :lame:

I'd love to see the plump djs, but they aren't allowed back to the U.S.

So when are we doing a trip to London? WE could probably go for just a little more than you'd pay for the WMC and you'd go to better clubs and get to hear nice, long sets. Just sayin' is all....

omfg, that's awful.........that was the best saturday night in boston...10 times better than avalon's sat night (no offense naples, you rock, but adilson's crowd is alot hotter on saturdays).

Where the hell am I gonna go now to pick up slutty asian dudes...

I'm sure you'll manage just fine :rolleyes:

fuckin lmao nice

LATEST REPUTAION RECIVED 10-14-2004 07:27 PM Hey I banged your girl april she likes it rough. I snifffed bumps of K and coke of your chest" Groovefire Todd"

Lmao... I think I would have remembered that "I snifffed bumps of k and coke of your chest"

Nice try ass hole! :finger: