Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOX5 news at 10pm, fackts about testing "X "

Hey I just saw ad in TV... You should check this out. Fox 5 news at 10-facts about testing Extasy

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

IM AT WORK! TELL ME WHAT THE SAY!!

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

A MIGHTY TIGHTY WHITEY AND IM SMUGGLIN PLUMBS! (Holy Macaroni)

flash.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

IM AT WORK! TELL ME WHAT THE SAY!!

I'll keep you posted smile.gif I am stick to the screen smile.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

so what do you think? They were talking about how dangerous now Extasy is because of those stupid morons which are trying to save money and put cheaper PMA shit into it instead of MDMA. They were also talking about EX tests ( personaly I always testing my stuff). I really don't know... those two dead kids from Orlando... really scary

------------------

unicornx1.gif

YEA MAN, THEY SHOULD FIND THESE MOTHER FUCKERS WITH THE PMA AND MAKE THEM SWALLOW A MOUTH FULL OF THAT SHIT. X COSTS LIKE $.50 TO PRODUCE ANYWAY. HOW MUCH IS THIS PMA STUFF. SCARY SHIT, THEY NEED TO LEGALIZE TAX AND REGULATE THE X MARKET

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by msoprano13:

THEY NEED TO LEGALIZE TAX AND REGULATE THE X MARKET

they need to legalize and tax the whole drug market.

------------------

Exit Sat 11.18.00 for REDUCED ADMISSION on the Oasis Guestlist Call Chris C @ (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

that pma shit is soooOOOoo scary! i know its so risky im getting scared now and those kits cant test for it either cwm36.gif why do people have to be so mean and put that stuff in that can kill people???

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

The thing is, I wonder now if the dealers that you buy the X from, do they know if it has PMA in it?

Will the dealers guys that you always buy the X from tell you it has PMA? Or just to look for the $$$ to make off of you, even thru in the past the dealers guys gave you good shit, and never let you down?

OK BRING ON THE WEED!!

Now I'm scared to buy that shit!!

Most probably your regular guy won't know if there is PMA in there (cuz it goes through so many different hands). If they did, they "probably" will not give it to you...just pure business - you die, they lose a customer!

I think there is now a new test kit that CAN test for PMA...I think its either on www.dancesafe.org or www.bluelight.nu - I guess we all need to get that.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by raver_mania:

I think there is now a new test kit that CAN test for PMA...I think its either on <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.dancesafe.org" TARGET=_blank>www.dancesafe.org</A> or <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.bluelight.nu" TARGET=_blank>www.bluelight.nu</A> - I guess we all need to get that.

I've heard of this test but I still don't know where to get that!! If someone knows where to buy it let us all know! When I do regular test, PMA will not change the color of your sample. MDMA is gonna be black-purple.. And now I am asking what if there is MDMA+PMA? It will change the color anyway!! But I red somewhere that they don't do pills with MDMA and PMA combo. I want to believe that. But I'd rather buy new test which can say exactly if there is presence of PMA.

Be safe Amalka

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

.. And now I am asking what if there is MDMA+PMA? It will change the color anyway!! But I red somewhere that they don't do pills with MDMA and PMA combo. I want to believe that. But I'd rather buy new test which can say exactly if there is presence of PMA.

Be safe Amalka

GOOD POINT.... dance safe doesnt have this test...who does?......... confused.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Originally posted by p00h:

go to dancesafe.org...

As I said... they offer only regular EZ test, not that new one. frown.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

I'm so sick of seeing this shit on TV every night!! Just let us be smile.gif They keep going on and on about it.. My parents will see it!!! They already did.. Blah. They keep bashing these dancesafe.org ppl but in my mind, it's the same as having free condoms at HS's.. Kids will have sex anyway so they might as well be safe. Same principal here..

I wuz checkin out bluelight.nu, on their pillreports section, and there was a post from someone about these new more advanced kind of "ez test", but the information wasn't clear enough. From what I recall, it seems to be a complimentary test that will say what's in the pill... Appearently they are made in australia but there was no clear info on How/Where to get them. The new testing kit is from the same makers of the EZ test, so if they're already on the market I should expect to see them around soon.... I guess they do have a big demand for their product. If anyone can verify this info, please post... We all need to be on top of these kind of data!

Thanx, n keep it real guyz!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

I wuz checkin out bluelight.nu, on their pillreports section, and there was a post from someone about these new more advanced kind of "ez test", but the information wasn't clear enough. From what I recall, it seems to be a complimentary test that will say what's in the pill... Appearently they are made in australia but there was no clear info on How/Where to get them. The new testing kit is from the same makers of the EZ test, so if they're already on the market I should expect to see them around soon.... I guess they do have a big demand for their product. If anyone can verify this info, please post... We all need to be on top of these kind of data!

Thanx, n keep it real guyz!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

ok, now i've been hearing this debate for a long time now, and i'm wondering if anyone knows the answer-

the topic - does e have coke and heroin in it?

they had someone mention it on the interview on fox last night that cutting with c or h is pretty common, but i've also read on dancesafe.org as well as bluelight.com that e almost never has coke or heroin due to the price.

any answers out there?

------------------

twilo is my drug