Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space!! Make Up Your Mind!! Info Plz Anyone!

liquidx

OK.. This event was a reschedule.. it was 18+.. and me and a bunch of buddies bought this ticket!!.. WTF?

Paul Van Dyk (21+ / 10pm)

Club Space

Wednesday, 11/24/2004

Presale: $30.00

Ticket Sales Stop at 5:00:00 PM (PST) 11/24/2004

Talent: Paul Van Dyk & Edgar V

Info: Advance ticket holders skip the line.

This event starts at 10pm and is a different event from the all ages event that starts at 6pm. Everyone from the all ages event will exit the club as the 10pm, 21 and over, event starts. If you are 21 and over and wish to see both shows, you will need to purchase a ticket for each event. You will also be asked to exit and then reenter for the later show.

This event is a rescheduled date from the September 4th performance that was postponed.

Info Line: 305-375-0001

Doors Open at: 10:00 PM

Ages: 21 and up

Items not allowed: No cameras or videocameras allowed.

Space

34 NE 11th St.

Miami, FL 33132 United States

based on what you posted: from 6pm -10pm it is an 18+ event. after said time (10:00pm) the club will be cleared and then re-open as a 21 and over club. if you wish to attend the second show you will need to be 21 and over ,and purchase a second ticket. :)

based on what you posted: from 6pm -10pm it is an 18+ event. after said time (10:00pm) the club will be cleared and then re-open as a 21 and over club. if you wish to attend the second show you will need to be 21 and over ,and purchase a second ticket. :)

Well, based on the ticket I bought on 8/14/1004, the club was 18+.. the 6pm - 10pm event is all ages .. not 18+. They changed the 18+ to 21+ just recently.. WTFFFFF :gang: .. Ive had the ticket for ages.. to the Space event, not the block gay shit.

Well, based on the ticket I bought on 8/14/1004, the club was 18+.. the 6pm - 10pm event is all ages .. not 18+. They changed the 18+ to 21+ just recently.. WTFFFFF :gang: .. Ive had the ticket for ages.. to the Space event, not the block gay shit.
it's all ages until 10:00opm, and not 18+ plus as inadvertently typed. the all ages is supposed to run from 6-12midnight. the 21 and over part of the event runs from 10:00pm onward.. how they- plan to coordinate all this remains a mystery to me.

it's all ages until 10:00opm, and not 18+ plus as inadvertently typed. the all ages is supposed to run from 6-12midnight. the 21 and over part of the event runs from 10:00pm onward.. how they- plan to coordinate all this remains a mystery to me.

Exactly.. The tickets selling for the second event ( The one running from 10 PM ) .. Was 18+ until today, where I see the ticket selling with the 21+ .. Me and a whole bunch of other people have that one ticket, which was re-scheduled from the 4th of Sept ( cancelled because of Hurricane ) .. And until today, I see is 21+ out of the blue, but I allredy have the ticket, and it says 18+.. and there's a whole bunch of other peeps with it too.. What's the deal?!?!.. If you bought this Space ticket before yesterday.. it says 18+ clearly..

Exactly.. The tickets selling for the second event ( The one running from 10 PM ) .. Was 18+ until today, where I see the ticket selling with the 21+ .. Me and a whole bunch of other people have that one ticket, which was re-scheduled from the 4th of Sept ( cancelled because of Hurricane ) .. And until today, I see is 21+ out of the blue, but I allredy have the ticket, and it says 18+.. and there's a whole bunch of other peeps with it too.. What's the deal?!?!.. If you bought this Space ticket before yesterday.. it says 18+ clearly..
what difference does it make:confused: your getting in regardless. your just not entitled to stay beyond 12m unless your 21 and over... it’s very rare tickets have an ending time on them.. you really didn’t think Space was going to be all ages or 18 + for the entire night, on a holiday weekend did you?? that’s financial suicide. :)

omg!! r u serious?! :lol3: get a dictionary dude!!

looks like This child was left behind!! lol ! :laugh2:

:laugh: Oh damn bling we got a date for ya. :laugh: but seriously thanks luis pig for ruining this kiddies fantasy of partying all night. Now he is gonna have to go to a house party and listen to woop there it is.

:half: