Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Rod Digga ....

Apparently we have a tough guy out there .... i pasted this from my rep.

"Choopiwitz, you want rod diggas cock back in your ass? Not all there said he is done with it for a while."

After analyzing this statement and studying the "lingo" ... i belive that the violator is either Billy Badass or Bobby Digital (he was the originator of the term "Choopawitz")

READY TO BREAK SKULLS ????

Apparently we have a tough guy out there .... i pasted this from my rep.

"Choopiwitz, you want rod diggas cock back in your ass? Not all there said he is done with it for a while."

After analyzing this statement and studying the "lingo" ... i belive that the violator is either Billy Badass or Bobby Digital (he was the originator of the term "Choopawitz")

READY TO BREAK SKULLS ????

Slow your Yamaka down boy I have better things than change your last name

after friday's mis understanding at joeys.......and years and years of hostility towards my peers and people i see out all the time, ..........AND the years of the criminal mentality...............ive deicided to change my life style and spread PEACE AND LOVE throughout clubworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no longer a need for violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i am sorry for those who i have wronged throughout the years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUMBAYA, KUMBAY FUCKIN YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after friday's mis understanding at joeys.......and years and years of hostility towards my peers and people i see out all the time, ..........AND the years of the criminal mentality...............ive deicided to change my life style and spread PEACE AND LOVE throughout clubworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no longer a need for violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i am sorry for those who i have wronged throughout the years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUMBAYA, KUMBAY FUCKIN YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this weekend I was thinking of joining the Peace Corp farr farr away from the NJ and NYC area, I was thinking somewhere very tropical and hot.. farr farr away from all these FUCKING clubs and my insane friends that NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR STOPPPPPPPPPPPP rippin it sick nasty. :vomit2:

Would you like to come with me?

After this weekend I was thinking of joining the Peace Corp farr farr away from the NJ and NYC area, I was thinking somewhere very tropical and hot.. farr farr away from all these FUCKING clubs and my insane friends that NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR STOPPPPPPPPPPPP rippin it sick nasty. :vomit2:

SOMETIMES I PAUSE, BUT I DONT STOP

BTW, FFT FFT 24 HOURS

BTW.............are you saying im WEEK, i should be the last person you would want to go away to a tropical island to live a life a sobriety????????? are you saying that i cant hang w/ your "FRIENDS" that are "INSANE" and "RIP IT SICK???????"

K HOLES ARE FOR ROOKIES

i would be on tropical island finding a way to make hilucinating home made medz outta coconut juice

and as far as really going away to get the fuck outta jersey w/ my sis, START PACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fft fft?

2 phone calls to you today and no word back..

I fft ffted you about an hour ago for 10 hours so Pshhhet

BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I GOTTA RUN, MY SHIFT BUTTON JUST BROKE..........TALK TO YOU LATER..............

"YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN THE CLOUDS ARE GRAY"

I WROTE THAT JUST NOW, JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fft fft?

2 phone calls to you today and no word back..

I fft ffted you about an hour ago for 10 hours so Pshhhet

OK I GOTTA RUN, MY SHIFT BUTTON JUST BROKE..........TALK TO YOU LATER..............

"YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN THE CLOUDS ARE GRAY"

I feel much better now.