Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just wanna say 1 thing.

Nobody likes a sausage party....... All I'm saying is that should have been left unsaid. Thats not a good way to promote a new night.

right, i would agree to an extent, but it could also work for them too, because they could then get a reputation of being of of those picky clubs, and maybe draw a crowd of people who like to go these kind of places and parties where they get selective, because then they feel special if they get let in.

you know what i mean ? its wierd i think , but everyone has different taste, and I suppose this is a type of venue with a more picky people crowd. :blank::screwy:

right, i would agree to an extent, but it could also work for them too, because they could then get a reputation of being of of those picky clubs, and maybe draw a crowd of people who like to go these kind of places and parties where they get selective, because then they feel special if they get let in.

you know what i mean ? its wierd i think , but everyone has different taste, and I suppose this is a type of venue with a more picky people crowd. :blank::screwy:

Thats one way to look at it ......shore. But I can't say I agree.

thats some dumb shit! no offense...if they do that in hoboken they aint gonna last too long.. If I was trying to go to such a selective venue I would go to the city its right thurrr!

I find it funny how everyone is trying to be like Deko and what Deko did when they 1st opened in Sept of 2002. Deko brought something diff to jersey. I will throw Bunka and Abyss in there as well cuz back in the day guys would get turned away on the spot if thye had on jeans

Hype this has been going on since studio 54 days. Look anything I try to do I can see your not a fan of. So if we are selective the place is great and packed you will still find something wrong and type in a negative comment.

things change man and river st has transformed. I am proud to say come on down and see it for yourself. You will be amazed! Look I know you love Deco and that is your crowd, that is fine the place is great. But honestly Lana in hoboken is really off the hook... Thanx for reading

thats some dumb shit! no offense...if they do that in hoboken they aint gonna last too long.. If I was trying to go to such a selective venue I would go to the city its right thurrr!

Yea but alot of people don't want to spend 30$ to get into a club then parking and 7$ a drink. We offer a similar party with much cheaper prices and you can smoke.. But you do make a valid point. Look bottom line some people will come to us others to the city but you can't say 100% nobody will want to come to Lana... Bottom line some peope are broke sometimes.

Hype this has been going on since studio 54 days. Look anything I try to do I can see your not a fan of. So if we are selective the place is great and packed you will still find something wrong and type in a negative comment.

things change man and river st has transformed. I am proud to say come on down and see it for yourself. You will be amazed! Look I know you love Deco and that is your crowd, that is fine the place is great. But honestly Lana in hoboken is really off the hook... Thanx for reading

1st off i was talking about IN JERSEY, So you can leave the city out of this. 2nd not hating on what you are doing with Lana at all, i am just pointed out this obvious. Alot of these clubs like Lana are trying attempting to do what DEKO(not Deco, thats in Philly) started. Alot of these new clubs are jumping on the bandwagon and not coming up with their own original ideas.

Yea but alot of people don't want to spend 30$ to get into a club then parking and 7$ a drink. We offer a similar party with much cheaper prices and you can smoke.. But you do make a valid point. Look bottom line some people will come to us others to the city but you can't say 100% nobody will want to come to Lana... Bottom line some peope are broke sometimes.

or just dont wanna head into the city for any number of reasons-- not wanting to stay out all nite, dont feel like diving to the city and back, wanna get wrecked and not have to drive thru the fucking tunnel wiht all those lites fuckin with ur eyes lol :mad:

bottom line its a nice space and the music is hot, always good to switch shit up once and a while

or will go as a pre party to going to city,

enjoyed my self was deff a good time, then after I just headed to crobar

Hoboken is a pain in the ass to park as well. If you don't get there early enough to find a space on the street, you are stuck paying like $20 to park. Maybe I will make it there one of these saturdays. Good luck Cee.

:)

9/10 times i'll get lucky and find a spot down by that street that runs parallel to the park rite on the water...i dont trust garages with my truck, i'd rather drive around lookin for a spot

or just dont wanna head into the city for any number of reasons-- not wanting to stay out all nite, dont feel like diving to the city and back, wanna get wrecked and not have to drive thru the fucking tunnel wiht all those lites fuckin with ur eyes lol :mad:

bottom line its a nice space and the music is hot, always good to switch shit up once and a while

Hoboken is a pain in the ass to park as well. If you don't get there early enough to find a space on the street, you are stuck paying like $20 to park. Maybe I will make it there one of these saturdays. Good luck Cee.

:)

Not to sound like im pluggin in Syn3 transport service but you guys should check it out...it was created spefically for the reasons you have listed..people use it every week to go to places like hoboken, City, central jersey spots like Deko..basically anywhere u want to go get wrecked and not wanting to drive. :bowdown:

20bucks to park big deal, you fools used to pay 50dollars to get into sound factory when it was open for theme nights in its prime, cheap fucks.

but i paid 50 bucks and stayed there for like 2 days, and on top of that i could always find parkin on the street...

I just spoke with Pitek and he said it is absolutling fucking sick..................one of the hottest spots he's ever seen..............he told me I couldn't even imagine what they've done to the place!!!!

Good Luck LiLc......................hope all works out!!!!

That's hillarious!!!!

I know exactly what you mean and so does pimpmod247...lol!!!!

That is some lame shit right thurr. I can understand dress code shit. But because they came with a group of guy with no girls. Thats lame!!!!! :vomit2:

I hate to say it ... but a group of guys at a door to club usually spells trouble... not always... but usually.... save that shit for monday night football or something...

You took the words right out of my mouth thank you.

Lana is very hot and upscale we are very selective and if the person doesn't fit the type we want we tell them to go to planet which is owned by us anyway. Last night we did 900 people and turned away 300. The reason was beacuase they were dressed not nice enough wore sneakers or came with a group of guys with no girls. You should realy come down and check the place out on SAT Lana is off the hook honestly.

putting aside the sneakers and no girl issues...I totally agree thats a reason to turn away people........ All new/rennovated places have a line at the door at the start just because people are curious... I hate when people use the word upscale... what exactly does that mean?? .... Do you turn away "average looking" people because they haven't spent their last penny keeping up with the latest trends in fashion?... People who sweat the way they dress are usually the most busted out no cash wannabe assholes in the place ....granted, an ugly crowd isn't going to attract anyone... The mistake alot door people make is that they have a "predetermined look" that they let in.... and a place gets stereotyped based on who they let in... A good club with a good doorperson always has a "mix" of people with different looks who don't always "fit the profile"... thats what was great about NYC clubs in the 80s and early 90's... The problem you will have is that the people you let in one night probably won't be back when they move on to the next "trendy/upscale" spot that opens up somewhere else... It's not a problem exclusive to NJ either.... I'm sure Dave Marvisi at this point would kill to have all the people that were turned away from his doors 4-5 years back show up at his spots.. The fact is people usually never go back to place once they've been turned away .... I personally avoid new places untill they're into the 3rd or 4th month .... you get a better feel for how a place is once they've been around the block for a little while and have ironed out the kinks and weeded out the assholes... If a new club can make it through the first 3 or 4 months and still attract a good crowd it's usually worth checking out.... time will tell

That's hillarious!!!!

I know exactly what you mean and so does pimpmod247...lol!!!!

lol -- ya the worst part about a nite/day out in the city is "navigating" back thru the tunnel with all those fucking lies pointing rite in ur windshield....used to be a VERY slow drive under the hudson on sundays after SF lollll

.... I personally avoid new places untill they're into the 3rd or 4th month .... you get a better feel for how a place is once they've been around the block for a little while and have ironed out the kinks and weeded out the assholes... If a new club can make it through the first 3 or 4 months and still attract a good crowd it's usually worth checking out.... time will tell

nice outlook