Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ugly ass french guy working the door at cielo is an asshole

i would put the system in cielo up against a phazon ANY day....

yea a phazon is sick......but ..

1. u can barely talk over it...

2. if the dj doesnt know how to control the levels....it can really fuck your ears up

the system at cielo is LOUD, CRISP, CLEAR and u can talk over it and not loose your voice the next day...

wurd good point al, i dont have to yell and my ears are never ringing when i leave. As for it being the best venue around i would have to say I THINK IT IS, my reasons might different than other though. I think its the best because a DJ can get intimate with the crowd and bang it out loud as if a big room cause the system in thier is awesome. I love the lighting in the walls, the staff treats me awesome neva any problems form hem to me.One of the owners is a world famous dj. The dancefloor is smal but luckily the foor inside whole club is danceable with or without baby powder. Crowd wise at times can vary. But these are all only my opinions, some other people may love other things.

this past sat when i went there he asked my bf and me if it was only us two....he looked at us up and down then gave us the ticket, only paid $10 each:D
im gad to hear that...i dont know what this guys problem was...we didnt even say anything...he just started talking shit to the whole front of the line...

there were other couples in front of us as well as us being two couples and we couldnt deal with the bs so everyone just bounced

im gad to hear that...i dont know what this guys problem was...we didnt even say anything...he just started talking shit to the whole front of the line...

there were other couples in front of us as well as us being two couples and we couldnt deal with the bs so everyone just bounced

were u calling him a "coke head" :laugh:

if you did....i was right behind you guys when u were arguing with him :laugh:

sorry to hear that.....inside is a diff story the bartenders were so nice well to me at least, lol.....i thought it was just funny how he looked at my bf n i up n down then gave us the tickets.......lol

here's to good times w/ my gfs on sat! :pint:

were u calling him a "coke head" :laugh:

if you did....i was right behind you guys when u were arguing with him :laugh:

hhahahaahah.....

na that def wasnt me...being rude and nasty def doesnt get you anywhere....i was being nice to the guy and basically told him we all just wanted to here patterson spin, and he continued to talk shit...the bouncer was mad cool and we were talking for a bit but still to no avail

ahhh aight...

we were behind this group of drunk kids that were arguing HARDCORE with him....calling him the centro-fly cokehead :laugh:

blaming him for centro closing down, calling him a fag , ect. ect.....

one of the big bouncers came out to fight and they ALLLLLL shut up...it was hysterical :laugh:

Jersey? Long Island? Staten Island? What difference does it make, all ya'll New Yorkers are ugly... its just a level of ugliness, that's all.

And sorry to hear about the door situation. All you can do is not give them your business. And it might prevent me from going there (never been there). Bouncers telling you to try other clubs, or to come back is a bit ironic. They think they're better, they forget they work at a fuckin door! They're NOBODY in the grand scheme of life.

No wonder you guys always have problems at the door when you go places. by thinking that the bouncers are NOBODIES and door people are assholes. Whethe you're willing to admit it or not, they hold your night in their hands. Let me give you a few tips so you'll not get frustrated.

1- if you walk up to the door and the Bouncer tell you to come back later.

You're NOT getting in.

2- research the place you you are going to for the first time. if you did, you would have realized that Cielo does not let anyone they're not familiar with go though that door. that's why the parties are always good.

3- when you go to a new place you don't know, expect that you are not getting in. when the door person tells you you not getting in, don't curse them out and threaten to buy the place. Say thankyou and leave. Next time you come, you'll be the nice guy from last week. Works everytime.

4- always...ALWAYS have at Least Three places to hit in one night.

No wonder you guys always have problems at the door when you go places. by thinking that the bouncers are NOBODIES and door people are assholes. Whethe you're willing to admit it or not, they hold your night in their hands. Let me give you a few tips so you'll not get frustrated.

You're NOT getting in.

2- research the place you you are going to for the first time. if you did, you would have realized that Cielo does not let anyone they're not familiar with go though that door. that's why the parties are always good.

3- when you go to a new place you don't know, expect that you are not getting in. when the door person tells you you not getting in, don't curse them out and threaten to buy the place. Say thankyou and leave. Next time you come, you'll be the nice guy from last week. Works everytime.

4- always...ALWAYS have at Least Three places to hit in one night.

Our group was all of those things and the bouncer was not being a dick...he was the coolest one out there...it was the french guy being an ass and talking shit...we were nothing but polite....and you mean to tell me that everyone who gets bottles in these places even know who the dj is....i dont think so...they just go cause its the spot to be seen...ive been around the club scene for a while now and this bottle service stuff just sucks. if you dont want to go to a mega club, you gotta deal with the bs...there is nothing in the middle anymore...

You're NOT getting in.

For Cielo this is not correct. First time I went the French guy told me to come back in 30 minutes because there are "too many guys" (I was going solo). I came back in 20 minutes and he let me in.