Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mixed CD Bootleg problem from djs!!!...=(

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul

Sup All,

:splat:I'm havin a problem with playing mixed bootleg cds by djs in my car stereo.

It seems to skips in between tracks sounding like a double beat or it would just pause on the next track & then go like if it was never mixed.

Does anyone have a solution out there on what can be done to fix this or if there is a car stereo out there that can play bootlegs with out a problem?

Lemme know people... :bounce:

Funkysoul

Sup All,

:splat:I'm havin a problem with playing mixed bootleg cds by djs in my car stereo.

It seems to skips in between tracks sounding like a double beat or it would just pause on the next track & then go like if it was never mixed.

Does anyone have a solution out there on what can be done to fix this or if there is a car stereo out there that can play bootlegs with out a problem?

Lemme know people... :bounce:

Funkysoul

IT CAN BE YOUR CAR STEREO, BUT SOME BOOTLEG CDS THAT ARE PUT OUT MAY HAVE BEEN TRACKED WRONG OR THEY JUST FORGOT TO TAKE THE 2 SECOND PAUSE OUT FROM THE TRACKS

TRY TAKING THE CD AND UPLOADING THE TRACKS ON YOUR COMP AND THEN BURN IT AGAIN WITH NO PAUSES BETWEEN TRACKS. IF THAT DOESNT WORK IT IS PROBABLY YOUR CD PLAYER IN YOUR CAR.

i had the same problem, you just need new headunit.

If it is only skipping between tracks it is because it was recorded without the 2 second delay removed from between the tracks. It is not the head unit.

If it is skipping during the tracks than it is the unit.