Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE ARE ALL THE SWEET AND HOT GUYS???????

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

originally posted by lee-kim:

YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK CAUSE YOUR A ZIPPERHEAD ASIAN

damn, so it is in the genetics . . .

this whole time i thought it was small because i go to sleep in my tighty whiteys . . .

you learn something new everyday . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Why are you so angry??? You should be so happy you found out of the bat that the guy is a scum-bag. Just think if he didn't go home with that girl you would have gotten to no him better and things could have turned out much worse in the future for you after you caught feelings for him. There are plenty of hot guys including myself you just have to no where to find them e-mail me I will help you I have all hot friends Peace!!

I am happy that I found out now that he was married with kids but in general i am just upset. In the past year I have met 2 guys. That one from school and another guy who I thought was the greatest guy ever ... until he got back with his x... who just happens to be friends with my friend. So that gets shoved in my face all the time. Just bummed that I'm single -- and lonely. Like its my friends bday next weekend and she decided to have all her friends and their boyfriends and girlfriends go out to dinner -- needless to say I'm not going!

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~

k guys, don't think this is weird, but i've never been in a serious relationship yet. the ones that i have had were either starting out or just didnt work out for whatever reasons. the thing is, when you're Syrian and raised in a somewhat strict household, you dont get to date (like i didnt) until you're at least graduating high school. it may sound weird to some, but then i'm in college, it's my last year, and all i seem to meet is assholes, or guys who dont want a nice girl. so i guess the deal is, be happy you're single, don't give in to society or friends who make it seem everyone and their mom is taken (it may feel like it though) and just live your life, go out, meet new people just for the sake of meeting them, and you might be slightly surprised. hang in there kiddo, Lord knows i am too, although i swear by the time i'm 25 if i'm not in a good relationship, i'm gonna become a nun. haha. can you imagine? scary isnt it?

Ciao,

Maysoon

cwm32.gif

------------------

"...And i say what's the difference between a high class hooker, and a low class hooker.. both of them hook"

Hmm.....You sound like I do. I complain about women very often.

You just have to stop going for the asses. Too many damn women date guys who are assholes and half the time, they cant stand em....I think yur all nuts...=)

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

myrlin, i totally agree with ya, but here's the scary part hon, i dont even intentionally go for the assholes and i still end up attractin em. i guess i have an invisible sign on my forehead or something that i don't know about "nice girl here: all assholes welcome" LOL. j/k. take care kiddo. trust me you'll find the right one, just like i will before i become a nun lol.

ciao

------------------

"...And i say what's the difference between a high class hooker, and a low class hooker.. both of them hook"

IM HERE. IM LOOKING FOR A GIRL THAT I CAN TREAT RIGHT AND ONE THAT IS GOING TO TREAT ME RIGHT, IM ACTUALLY A NICE GUY AND BRANDIE WILL BACK ME UP ON THAT. SEND ME A PM IF YOUR INTERESTED. 5'10 %1OO ITALIAN, WITH DARK HAIR SKIN AND EYES, AND HAS A NICE PERSONALITY, TALK TO YA LATER

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by msoprano13:

IM HERE. IM LOOKING FOR A GIRL THAT I CAN TREAT RIGHT AND ONE THAT IS GOING TO TREAT ME RIGHT, IM ACTUALLY A NICE GUY AND BRANDIE WILL BACK ME UP ON THAT. SEND ME A PM IF YOUR INTERESTED. 5'10 %1OO ITALIAN, WITH DARK HAIR SKIN AND EYES, AND HAS A NICE PERSONALITY, TALK TO YA LATER

Ok can we all join in a hearty "HAHA"

Thank you for your support

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

hey now, don't pick on msoprano, he tried at least smile.gif~~~ nice try soprano, besides you sound cool, at least you had the balls to post it. besides , it aint the typical personals you think of, but a lot of people come on these boards and post their personal opinions, if that isn't personal, i dont know what is. i think i'm gonna go to the convent soon, check out their benefits plan... LOL.

------------------

Originally posted by safitamace319:

hey now, don't pick on msoprano, he tried at least smile.gif~~~ nice try soprano, besides you sound cool, at least you had the balls to post it. besides , it aint the typical personals you think of, but a lot of people come on these boards and post their personal opinions, if that isn't personal, i dont know what is. i think i'm gonna go to the convent soon, check out their benefits plan... LOL.

Hey I'll meet you there!!!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

Originally posted by djchris:

Oh Shit - You scared me with this story. Except I'm married w/3 kids. You wanna Filet'

biggrin.gif

Maybe it is you. He has 2 kids hey whats one more. LOL Guys suck!!!!!

cwm25.gif

------------------

Aztec, thank you! (blush)

I feel like a grandma sometimes, I've been posting on here since 1996 (gulp) and Im appalled at 90 percent of what goes on here now. The few chill, educated, people who just "know" get lost in a sea of immature, clueless kids BORED or DYING for attention.

Anyway while most people respond with ridiculous immature, idiotic rambling posts there's a lot of brilliance out there, I try to take that away from the board and leave the bs behind..(what a good theory for life too lol!) You learn something after 7 yrs of clubs....lol....You become a different person, and in a lot of ways more insightful, worldly, and tolerant of how idiotic the "normal" world can be sometimes!

Yeah, im single, and have been since 9th grade. I get bored of EVERYONE after 2 weeks. LOL - I also think there should be a law, you can't be in a serious relationship before 30. You're gonna wake up to the same face for the rest of your life, who wants 2 be on lockdown now! Be happy you dont have to deal with the drama of a young relationship, focus the energy on being confident and independant rather than on why you're the only one single. You could also be the only one with the strength to do it yourself, and do it just as well...

That being said, closeness, friendship, trust and love are the core of it all, yet those things dont only come through a guy (girl) and last longer than anyone you might have for the wrong reasons - You can have all those things without the label, find them in your family, friends, and even lovers. But wanting someone next to you just "Because everyone else has someone" or because of an insecurity is the most self destructive thing you can do.

I always felt this was the biggest mistake: A 50% person trying to find a another 50% person to make them whole. The key is being 100% and finding someone to share it with.

(~~sorry, a lil stoned~~~)

MissDiva

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by safitamace319:

ill meet you there and then maybe we can bounce and chill

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

I keep hearing everyone say stuff about finding a "hottie." Hottie this, he was a hottie, I need a hottie.

Why don't you look past the looks for a little bit. If you meet a guy and he's not something out of GQ, then so what? Is that really what you consider to be your perfect man? that shouldn't be the case. Physical attraction is what initially draws you to a person to some degree, but how many times have us girls turned the "perfect man" down because he didn't live up to our hottie standards? I agree with MissDiva in that when you stop looking, someone will come around. That was an awesome post Diva!!

Just calm down. Everything will work out for you eventually, I promise. And screw that other guy! Don't let that hurt you. Sometimes learning the hard way is the best way.

Ok, so I'm a girl, and I'm not single and i'm basically married wink.gif, so i know you're confused .. . but i am actually writing to tell you about my friend Mike <msoprano13> . . . and he's probably gonna kick my ass for doing this, but i'm gonna anyway. smile.gif

Mike is one of the sweetest guys that i know . . . he's my boyfriend's best friend so i'm always with him.

Here's the strange thing: For the first time in my entire life I've actually cared when one of my bf's friends bitches at me about wanting a girlfriend . . . unfortunately, i do not have any female friends that are worthy of his time . . .

i would like nothing more in the world than to see mike happy, because he was hurt very badly in his last relationship, and is just looking for the right girl . . . and isn't a scumbag like so many other guys are.

so it's gotten to the point where i even find myself looking for potential girls for him when we go out . . . and i don't think rob likes that very much, hehehe, but i am just trying to help. because mike is totally over his exgf, and all he wants from life is love . . frown.gif

he's def. gonna kick my ass for this. i've gotta go hide now . . . lol

But wait, he's good looking too . . . he's italian and he dresses nicely and has incredible taste in music . . . and he knows how to have fun . . . he's smart, he has a job . . . he likes to go out . . . i can tell he's that romantic type *ducks oncoming shoe* . . . but not *too* mushy . . .

PM him . . . or IM him, his AIM is Msoprano13 . . .

and besides, i love to meet new people and if you give him a chance, i'll get to hang out with you too. biggrin.gif

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

hey mikey, you gonna take me out now soprano-style? hehehe *hugz* don't be TOO mad at me!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by myrlin:

Ok can we all join in a hearty "HAHA"

Thank you for your support

LOL

oops . . . well i did lend my support . . . mike *is* one of my good friends. smile.gif and after all . . . can't you trust another woman's judgment better than some guy talkin' himself up?? lol.

j/k mike.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*