Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior quits Discotheque....

Actually.. if you do the math... bottle service isnt all that stupid... you're already paying 12 bucks for a drink.. if you're with a group who's out to drink... you could easily spend 150-200 each on drinks...

It's called pregaming freaknut daddy that does bumps.

:half:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junior's contributions to House music are being GROSSLY overstated here in the New York forum, especially by starscream. FYI, Junior has really had ZERO influence on funky Chicago and San Francisco House music. That is a FACT! Some idiots (like starscream) have never clubbed outside of NYC in their 25 years of life on this Earth.

Starscream - Try listening to or going to hear live... Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, Jerry Bonham, DJ Dan, Jay Tripwire just to name a few.

NYC is NOT the only place that exists and NYC's popular "pop diva remix" and "gay circuit House" is not the only type of House music out there. I suggest that you broaden your House music horizons. They are very limited and that is obvious by your ignorant remarks and overstated bullshit about Junior's impact on House music.

Get a clue...

Junior's contributions to House music are being GROSSLY overstated here in the New York forum, especially by starscream. FYI, Junior has really had ZERO influence on funky Chicago and San Francisco House music. That is a FACT! Some idiots (like starscream) have never clubbed outside of NYC in their 25 years of life on this Earth.

Starscream - Try listening to or going to hear live... Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, Jerry Bonham, DJ Dan, Jay Tripwire just to name a few.

NYC is NOT the only place that exists and NYC's popular "pop diva remix" and "gay circuit House" is not the only type of House music out there. I suggest that you broaden your House music horizons. They are very limited and that is obvious by your ignorant remarks and overstated bullshit about Junior's impact on House music.

Get a clue...

ummm fucktard do i know you?do you know me?do u know what djs i go and listen to?do you know my extensive music collection from junior to jp to van helden to levan to morillo and i can go on.i just dont like most the JP crowd.and by the way moron i dont even live in nyc and another thing...i lived in chicago for 4 years sooo dont tell me about broadining my music horizons u got some nerve.and u know what its not overstated its the truth and i am just soo sowwy if you cant handle the truth...i dont need a clue but by the looks of your post you def need an answer..sooo here it is..... GET A CLUE NIMWIT!!!! thank you and have a nice day... :gang:

ummm fucktard do i know you?do you know me?do u know what djs i go and listen to?do you know my extensive music collection from junior to jp to van helden to levan to morillo and i can go on.i just dont like most the JP crowd.and by the way moron i dont even live in nyc and another thing...i lived in chicago for 4 years sooo dont tell me about broadining my music horizons u got some nerve.and u know what its not overstated its the truth and i am just soo sowwy if you cant handle the truth...i dont need a clue but by the looks of your post you def need an answer..sooo here it is..... GET A CLUE NIMWIT!!!! thank you and have a nice day... :gang:

Whatever you say cock-chugger...

hahahaha too funny u can thank JP and his whole crowd and Richard for that.That investigation starting what back in 2001?junior djed there what 2 months before they shut it down.soo i highly doubt it was juniors 2 months there and not jps 7 years and Richards mess that got SF shut down.u got more there bully bring it on...

ps im 32 i was going to clubs while u were studying for your sat test.in JUNIOR HIGH!!!!!!!

first off.. the SAT test was in HIGH SCHOOL!!!

second off... you dont even realize it, but you're like one of those jp fantic's that worship him and follow him from club to club and you dont even know it..

third of all... you're a big 17 year old trapped in a 32 year olds body.. you're closeminded and are very VERY immature.. you IM'ed me today bc i put my screenname on a thread, to blast me for being a dumb, nj guido, trustfund baby driving a 7 series, who has no mind of his own and is programmed from birth to be a nj guido..... and you did that why??? bc i mentioned i want a bottle of liquor and a place to sit this saturday night?? you need to grow up..

first off.. the SAT test was in HIGH SCHOOL!!!

second off... you dont even realize it, but you're like one of those jp fantic's that worship him and follow him from club to club and you dont even know it..

third of all... you're a big 17 year old trapped in a 32 year olds body.. you're closeminded and are very VERY immature.. you IM'ed me today bc i put my screenname on a thread, to blast me for being a dumb, nj guido, trustfund baby driving a 7 series, who has no mind of his own and is programmed from birth to be a nj guido..... and you did that why??? bc i mentioned i want a bottle of liquor and a place to sit this saturday night?? you need to grow up..

see im soo old i dont even know when the freakin sats were.and 2nd closeminded?hmm thats funny cuz i didnt relieze calling someone a fag and a homo and a chugsucker or whatever wasnt closeminded.3rd my friend from aol.u know the reason i called u a nj guido and thats cuz its basically in your profile and the pic u have on your profile.come on please pink shirtless shirt geled up spiked hair.you got the look u little metrosexual u.and than your such a loser u gotta sit there and say ohh im not really a fan of jps im just lame ohh i dont really buy bottles thats my friend blah blah bullshit.to prove my point here is your aol profile dannyboy.and its ok u can post mine and my pic i dont have nuttin to hide.and fuck yeah i may be 32 but i look damn good i feel damn good and i cant dance betta than most of you 20 yr olds.sooo here u go smartass .......ps mr oldtimer heres nickname on aol is lesmcnall if any of u wanna check it out for yourself.ps dont try to be cool with me than stab me in the back that aint cool !!!!!!!

Name: danny the man

Marital Status: all signs point to no

Hobbies & Interests: guidofistpumping and ripping it siiiiiiiiick!!!!

Favorite Gadgets: olympus camedia580, motorola i730

Occupation: guidofistpumping, with some career stuff occasionally

Personal Quote: raStapiMpjaY: it has been decided

raStapiMpjaY: we get laid then

rip it johnny!!!!!

see im soo old i dont even know when the freakin sats were.and 2nd closeminded?hmm thats funny cuz i didnt relieze calling someone a fag and a homo and a chugsucker or whatever wasnt closeminded.3rd my friend from aol.u know the reason i called u a nj guido and thats cuz its basically in your profile and the pic u have on your profile.come on please pink shirtless shirt geled up spiked hair.you got the look u little metrosexual u.and than your such a loser u gotta sit there and say ohh im not really a fan of jps im just lame ohh i dont really buy bottles thats my friend blah blah bullshit.to prove my point here is your aol profile dannyboy.and its ok u can post mine and my pic i dont have nuttin to hide.and fuck yeah i may be 32 but i look damn good i feel damn good and i cant dance betta than most of you 20 yr olds.sooo here u go smartass .......ps mr oldtimer heres nickname on aol is lesmcnall if any of u wanna check it out for yourself.ps dont try to be cool with me than stab me in the back that aint cool !!!!!!!

rip it johnny!!!!!

heyheyHEY!!!! bruce... you took the time out of your day to go check my aol profile and then instant message me bc you thought i was a guido from nj and wnated to put me down.. lol... i guess that's a good way to spend your days.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i was going to justify everything but it's not worth it.. on that note...

rip it siiiiiiiii iiiiiiii iiiiiiiick!!

uh duh my names not bruce....get a clue kid and too late for the justfication.u dug your own grave.....RIP ohhhh and for all you jp loving juice drinking spiked haired guido just looking for a girl to hit on too uncordinated to dance wouldnt know what a awesome set was if it hit em ontop of the head posers..................

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK JUNYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

uh duh my names not bruce....get a clue kid and too late for the justfication.u dug your own grave.....RIP ohhhh and for all you jp loving juice drinking spiked haired guido just looking for a girl to hit on too uncordinated to dance wouldnt know what a awesome set was if it hit em ontop of the head posers..................

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK JUNYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

rip it johnny!!!!!

I thought that a 32 year old would have a good grasp of the english language.

I guess I was wrong.

rip it johnny!!!!!

ok now i have time... bro look at what is wrong with this picture.. you are 32.. it is a tuesday afternoon and you are looking at webpages.. (nothing wrong with this picture so far) BUT... you come across my post on a messageboard inquiring about a bottle of alcohol and a table to sit at with my friends, and you go and look up my screenname and then proceed to harass me bc i wore a pink shirt, spiked my hair and said i was going to jp for halloween.. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.. this is normal behavior for 17 year olds.. or even worse luz.. you dont find it pathetic that you, a 32 year old "man", america's future, are copying and posting someone's profile on to a messageboard... i mean c'mon now.. you obviously need better things to do with your time..

now another thing.. i may only be 22 years old but what is wrong with that??? im 22 and i probably have accomplished more than you have in 32 years of existance.. i went to college, graduated, got a full time job and am currently on my way to med school or at the very least nursing or a physical therapy degree (depending on my grades).. you are 32 and brag about going to clubs for the past 10 years.. well guess what.. im 22 and am looking forward to my next ten years of clubbing bitch.. BC GUESS WHAT!! i still have ten years of fun to look forward to... you however, don't.. you're past your prime buddy.. i think it's time to throw in the towel...

to all the peeps who actually want to view this thread.. my bad.. i wont pollute it anymore

(added in in edit)

ps... i don't think i called you a faggot or a nancyboy, fairy, gay bastard or anything like that... so i dont know why you would criticise me for that..

pps.. to all those considering posting their screennames on cp don't do it... you will get weird bastards like this dude IM'ing you calling you a trustfund baby bc you want to sit down and drink liquor on a staurday night...

Yo FAG, you are good, yes i juice, i take my shirt off and i get bottle service. Bottle service for one goose is $330 with tax and tip. Get your facts straight. And I do that because I have money unlike you who probably makes 30 Gs a year and spends it all paying 30bills a night to see fudge packing senior citizen junior.

Release aggression? from what? your boyfriend not giving it to you in the ass hard enough? You are such a fucking homo its ridiculous.

Second of all watch your fucking mouth, you think you beat me ass? I would love to see that.

Dont get your head all gased up because in reality you are just a loser who gets fucked in the ass and has with nothing to live for.

You're a fucking idiot. Why would you assume SS is a loser making 30Gs who has nothing to live for? Because he is gay? Well, I have a great high paying job and my colleagues adore me. I have a gorgeous BF who makes close to 500 K a year and we have been together for 5 years and he buys me anything I want. I am extremely happy with my life. I couldn't ask for one more thing that would make me happier. By your reasoning a Central Park bench smellyn sleeping crackhead bum is better than any homosexual by virtue of the fact that he is straight? I think you're the fucking loser. jerkoff.

You're a fucking idiot. Why would you assume SS is a loser making 30Gs who has nothing to live for? Because he is gay? Well, I have a great high paying job and my colleagues adore me. I have a gorgeous BF who makes close to 500 K a year and we have been together for 5 years and he buys me anything I want. I am extremely happy with my life. I couldn't ask for one more thing that would make me happier. By your reasoning a Central Park bench smellyn sleeping crackhead bum is better than any homosexual by virtue of the fact that he is straight? I think you're the fucking loser. jerkoff.

Ok, I thought I was done with this post but I guess not. Wow, great for you, I'm so glad you have a high paying job and your colleagues adore you. Even better you have a gorgeous boyfriend you makes 500gs a year, been together for 5 years and buys everything you want.

Bottom line. WHO GIVES A FUCK. Who the fuck are you? Mind your own fucking business.

You are extremely happy with your life? I dont care. Who was talking to you?

Central Park bum? What the fuck are you talking about?

This shit was done and you gotta start shit again.

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Ok, I thought I was done with this post but I guess not. Wow, great for you, I'm so glad you have a high paying job and your colleagues adore you. Even better you have a gorgeous boyfriend you makes 500gs a year, been together for 5 years and buys everything you want.

Bottom line. WHO GIVES A FUCK. Who the fuck are you? Mind your own fucking business.

You are extremely happy with your life? I dont care. Who was talking to you?

Central Park bum? What the fuck are you talking about?

This shit was done and you gotta start shit again.

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Sorry, I have too much to live for so I don;t think I'll be doing that.

You're the retard who started attacking SS for what? Because he is a "homo". Well lots of "homos" have a better and happier life than you will ever have, Loser.