Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior quits Discotheque....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is soo done :vomit2: ...and by the way faithless talk about adding fuel to the fire..you ever heard of the word instigator?u can spell check that if you want sorry i dont waste the time doing that.either u get what im saying or you dont.i may not being going to med school i may just have an average job but you know what i am Happy with my life and i may be 32 but i still know how to have fun.past my prime hahahahaha are u joking kid?you really need to get out more.and tried to play me and it backfired too bad i didnt save our whole aim convo soo i could have pasted that on here too to show everyone what a fake poser you really are.now take me out of the oven cuz i am soo done.

and chinadoll thanx for helping me out a bit with the ignorant im better and have a happier life and make more money than you str8boy idiots that think they got it..big ups to u atleast u know the deal.. :bounce: its kinda funny you say how better you are but you try to look like us hmmmm we must be doing suttin right....go figure.

soo than stop looking at it moron...obviously you keep reading the posts and commenting , soo it must be interesting to you somehow.if you dont like it if you think its a mess than dont freakin read it.this had nothing to do with you in the 1st place.your the one that had to go put your 2cents in where it didnt belong.im sure if i pulled up all 13,000 of your posts i could find i few mis-spells and messes.....give it a rest already i didnt know posting on a board meant i had to check all my spellings and paragraph everything....sooo like i said before and ill say it again...say,type,scream,curse me out all you want cuz in the end hunny ill be just FINE. :beer:

this thread is soo done :vomit2: ...and by the way faithless talk about adding fuel to the fire..you ever heard of the word instigator?u can spell check that if you want sorry i dont waste the time doing that.either u get what im saying or you dont.i may not being going to med school i may just have an average job but you know what i am Happy with my life and i may be 32 but i still know how to have fun.past my prime hahahahaha are u joking kid?you really need to get out more.and tried to play me and it backfired too bad i didnt save our whole aim convo soo i could have pasted that on here too to show everyone what a fake poser you really are.now take me out of the oven cuz i am soo done.

fake poser??? lay off the peyote dude... we talked for a good 10-15 minutes through aim and you said "oh i guess i had the wrong picture about you.. you're a good guy danny" you then went on to comment on how people form these preconceived notions of other people before even talking to them... you then went on to say you thought i was a dumb guido bc i put yeah johnny rip it siiiiiick in my profile along with guidofistpumping as my hobbies (which i thought was obviously a joke)... and then i went on to add "yeah people probably consider me an asshole on here, but in real life i'm not" you forget about that??

anywho.. sorry i often argue on here or raise points but i try not to make fun of people... so im sorry for the whole job thing... if you're happy that's all that matters... as far as me and med school goes, it's a stretch.. it's probably gonna be nursing or physical therapy, im just not motivated enough for the md, but im still keeping it as a reach.. but time will tell.. again.. didnt mean to be hurtful... take it easy

I'm done with you Sparky. You have all the intelligence of a knat. But you're straight. Wow that's such a monumentous accomplishment, congratulations! I'm sure every beautiful girl is just all over you because you are so straiught and buff and hot.

Thanks. I'm guessing you are a fag too. Go take up the ass. Spread your HIV to all your buddies.

and chinadoll thanx for helping me out a bit with the ignorant im better and have a happier life and make more money than you str8boy idiots that think they got it..big ups to u atleast u know the deal.. :bounce: its kinda funny you say how better you are but you try to look like us hmmmm we must be doing suttin right....go figure.

Hey I'm not the 32 year old sweating some cock sucking DJ

Guest gabo
fyi jnr is one of the greatest djs in history.

arguably the greatest nyc or usa dj ever.

and he still is fantastic in 2004 as anyone who was at discotq & crobar & spirit this year knows

junior will be back at roxy, spirit & crobar & if you have taste & energy youll be there.

end transmision

I am impressed. I had no idea u dug him

Thanks. I'm guessing you are a fag too. Go take up the ass. Spread your HIV to all your buddies.

You know you should let me set you up with some girlfreinds of mine. They're all knockoiuts. Most are straight, some are bi and a few are lesbians but a hot stud like you could probably convert the lesbian ones. What do you say?

yo oldtimer u were a cool cat on aim than u went and back stabbed me on cp.we were getting along fine on aol.and yes u do get the wrong impression of someone on here,but when that person is cool with you than goes and leaves a nasty message about my age on the board than yeah i gotta wonder if your really sincere or if your just one of those people that follow the crowd.u see i make my own crowd i dont follow anyone and neither should u.

holy crap i havent read this thead in abit WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. And you J dont waste your time arguing it makes no point. STARSCREAM is a nice guy really,and oldtimer is still on trial lol.
thnax silverbull you are a great guy yourself!!!!its nice to have someone like you to stick up for me.havnt seen you online in a few days i was wondering if you were ok...when you get a chance give me a shout aight. peace

yo oldtimer u were a cool cat on aim than u went and back stabbed me on cp.we were getting along fine on aol.and yes u do get the wrong impression of someone on here,but when that person is cool with you than goes and leaves a nasty message about my age on the board than yeah i gotta wonder if your really sincere or if your just one of those people that follow the crowd.u see i make my own crowd i dont follow anyone and neither should u.

i didnt mention anything about your age until you posted my aol profile on cp... i kept it real and somewhat friendly until you went and did something immature like that.. but before that i was just stating facts.. i believe i said you follow around "junya" like all these kids you so despise follow around jp.. which if you think about it... is it far fromt he truth?? no...

you said that even on an off night "junya" is better than any other dj.. that's an ignorant comment... and i dont care if jesus christ himself makes an ignorant comment, it's open game for criticism.. if you can't defend criticism without keeping it mature then you don't belong posting imo... if you take it to a different level (let's say acting like a 17 year old) than im gonna take it to that level too.. so by you posting my aol profile i went ahead and hit you harder, by calling you old.. i guess it's immature on my part but normally i keep it mature on here...

and for the bull... lol.. im still on trial... damn.. tough crowd... lol..

1st of all danny i didnt post your aol profile until u made those remarks about me and my age after we had just talked on aol and were starting to get along.2nd i am not the one that said junior is better on a bad night than any other dj on a good night that was someone elses post.3rd of all man just give it a rest aight .....check posts before you start talking about them cuz u dont know what your saying, goes to show your creditability. :bootysha:

1st of all danny i didnt post your aol profile until u made those remarks about me and my age after we had just talked on aol and were starting to get along.2nd i am not the one that said junior is better on a bad night than any other dj on a good night that was someone elses post.3rd of all man just give it a rest aight .....check posts before you start talking about them cuz u dont know what your saying, goes to show your creditability. :bootysha:

allright bro... this is my last post on this topic... check my first post.. the only thing i said with age was that you were 32 but acted like a 17 year old... IM'ing someone without knowing them and calling them a "guido jersey boy programmed at birth" is pretty fucking immature if you ask me.. i wasnt the one starting to get along it was you... im chill with everybody.. my point stands... you're 32 but you gots some growing up to do.. but i am done here...

ohhh i can be grown up when need be.but online is a bunch of bullshit anywayz including hf the crap u people put on cp......and ive seen you post plenty of soo called immature things.big fuckin deal dude whats your point?exactly u dont have one .stop trying to make yourself look like the big man when you know u screwed up and than u cant even admit to it...now how immature is that huh danny? :ghey::aaah: