Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not too upset about the Yankees lose

They did get couple brakes last night.... if that fucken ball stayed in, on tony clarks double we would've won. And why do we still use Gordon... This fucken idiot is a guaranteed loss.. Thats just my opinion.

ONCE THEY PUT HIM IN, I WAS LIKE AND NOW THE YANKS WILL LOSE. DAMN, THEY COULD HAVE SWEPT THEM. BUT THANX TO RELEIF PITCHING. THE YANKS ARE BACK HOME FOR GAME 6

They did get couple brakes last night.... if that fucken ball stayed in, on tony clarks double we would've won. And why do we still use Gordon... This fucken idiot is a guaranteed loss.. Thats just my opinion.

Yeah and if they did make a total BS call on Ortiz stealing second...

even the yankees #1 fans, the announcers, said he was safe

Yanks will lose. Tempkid... sorry dawg. It'll go to game 7. And the yanks will win this series, but the NL will win the World Series again.

Guess u were rite Shlong.........OMfuckingG.....

.........What a game. 2 straight years in a row I go to game 6 and they lose, never again. I lost my voice, fucked up my hand and i say sorry to Umps on the field for starting that beer bottle throwing, when I saw the play when I got home, A-rod def smacked the ball out of the glove.

So now I know why they took that run back, but it didn't look that way from the crowd.

I guess it come 2 tonight, the most anticipated game 7 in history, even more so then last year. I must admit leaving the stadium I was afraid of 2night's game, not feeling to good about it, but then..........

............something happen, it brought my spirits up.......

3 Redsox fans jumping up and down, group hug and one exploded with a chant

IT'S OVER, WERE GOING TO WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR, NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP US, bla bla bla bla.

I thought the rule from now on with u sox fans is to wait untill u actually win it all to open your mouth ?

Guess u were rite Shlong.........OMfuckingG.....

.........What a game. 2 straight years in a row I go to game 6 and they lose, never again. I lost my voice, fucked up my hand and i say sorry to Umps on the field for starting that beer bottle throwing, when I saw the play when I got home, A-rod def smacked the ball out of the glove.

So now I know why they took that run back, but it didn't look that way from the crowd.

I guess it come 2 tonight, the most anticipated game 7 in history, even more so then last year. I must admit leaving the stadium I was afraid of 2night's game, not feeling to good about it, but then..........

............something happen, it brought my spirits up.......

3 Redsox fans jumping up and down, group hug and one exploded with a chant

IT'S OVER, WERE GOING TO WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR, NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP US, bla bla bla bla.

I thought the rule from now on with u sox fans is to wait untill u actually win it all to open your mouth ?

For the record, I was just kidding about throwing the bottles, that was just stupid, i get vocal, but never throw anything and I lost my voice because I was yelling at Yankee fans for not getting loud, like Darb

Tempkid got beat up by a redsox fan lastnight

Darb WTFu talking about ?

I remember comming back to my seat and you were like "What took u so long, get beat up by a sox fan" and you wouldn't shut up all night.

Atleast i didn't drive red sox fans to the game!!!!!!!!

Tempkid,

I think Lowe is gonna bring it tonight. I don't know what the yanks are gonna do, but I think Lowe is gonna pitch well for at least 6 innings. Might get smacked around if his pitch count is high after 6. Still think NL is gonna win it though... especially because these 2 teams are gonna be drained by the end of tonight. They're already played an extra game in extra innings.