Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BED NY is COMING.....afterall

So I got an email today from a fellow HBIC and she has been made the Event & Promotions Director of BED NY.

Now to clarify some rumours. BED NY will be located on the 6 floor & Rooftop of 530 West 27th Street. And has no affiliation or partnership with the nightclub below it. BED NY is for all purposes a Restaurant. I am sure over time there will be events of a DJ nature but like Miami. That is their main function.

www.bedny.com

haha, it's always funny how people react when a place they will never go to opens up. it's like they opened up bed in your living room and now they have joeys and salvatores hanging out at your house.

so can someone explain to me exactly why this place opening up sucks?

that was the 1st thing i thought when i walked into crobar.

give me your credit card, we need a 1 million dollar deposit, whos list are you on, oh one extra person thats an additional 300,000, have a siiiiick nite

Yeah, the same asshole working the door at crobar always tells me

"sir there is a dress code here, no t-shirts no hats"

then lets me in

What a fucking ass clown

Yeah, the same asshole working the door at crobar always tells me

"sir there is a dress code here, no t-shirts no hats"

then lets me in

What a fucking ass clown

haha that cunt had us on a list for a table for 6 people, we had 7 so hes like gimme 100 extra and your all set. so we go inside and the fag working the sick velvet ropes in vip tells us no more than 4 at the table tonight and everyone else is 100 extra. so we gave him 3 bracelets back and snuck 16 more people in for free lol. fucking idiots that run and work at that place.

haha that cunt had us on a list for a table for 6 people, we had 7 so hes like gimme 100 extra and your all set. so we go inside and the fag working the sick velvet ropes in vip tells us no more than 4 at the table tonight and everyone else is 100 extra. so we gave him 3 bracelets back and snuck 16 more people in for free lol. fucking idiots that run and work at that place.

crobar IS run by morons, no doubt about it.

Bed will just be another Miami copy run by more miami morons, just like crobar!