Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need your help guys!!!

deepspell

got a call last night....

entered this DJ competition a few weeks ago and FINALLY got the word back....im IN....

This coming monday october 25 @ The Remote Lounge on Bowery

starts at 8....but i have NO IDEA what time im coming on....guess i will find out more details closer to the date...

general admission is $5 bucks

gunna be allllll different types of shit...house, breaks, D&B, hip hop, hardstyle ect. ect.

All weekly winning DJ's will go on to compete at the end of the month. Every monthly winning DJ will compete for a Residency spot at Remote Lounge at the end of the year.

i'll be bringing my A game....but the competition will be fierce...this is NYC after all...not like im trying to compete in jersey :laugh:

anywhoo...if anyone can come root for my sorry ass for a lil while it will be greatly appreciated :D

as my boy nomembername would say....

"holla acha boy" :bounce:

got a call last night....

entered this DJ competition a few weeks ago and FINALLY got the word back....im IN....

This coming monday october 25 @ The Remote Lounge on Bowery

starts at 8....but i have NO IDEA what time im coming on....guess i will find out more details closer to the date...

general admission is $5 bucks

gunna be allllll different types of shit...house, breaks, D&B, hip hop, hardstyle ect. ect.

All weekly winning DJ's will go on to compete at the end of the month. Every monthly winning DJ will compete for a Residency spot at Remote Lounge at the end of the year.

i'll be bringing my A game....but the competition will be fierce...this is NYC after all...not like im trying to compete in jersey :laugh:

anywhoo...if anyone can come root for my sorry ass for a lil while it will be greatly appreciated :D

as my boy nomembername would say....

"holla acha boy" :bounce:

Good Luck.

well dat shit was fucking EMPTY.......i was playing to the ghosts of remote lounge and the roaches in the wall.....people didnt even reach their bar minimum....what can u expect on a monday u know?

but........i have been asked to come back in november....i will be contacted within a week or two with a date...so i guess i won cuz no one else got asked to come back... :pint:

the hip hop DJ's fucking BLEW by the way :puke:

dude.......one hip hop dj played 6 lil john songs in a row :blown:

• 1 year later...