Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Late Weekend Review........

Alright.....this is the first time I have been able to get on this damn board since Friday so here it goes......

Friday night had to be one of my best yet......hands down......regardless of what some think, I think PVD spun a great set keeping a good piece of the crowd still going crazy until he stopped......I can't say enough about everyone that I chilled with and met that night.....let's see

trippintrance - yet another to chalk onto the list......I can't say anything to you you don't already know......just keep it goin brotha.....lol

az-tec: my partner in crime on Friday......can't say enough about it......blowing each other up at 10:30 in the morning at Dave's......bong hits till I am incompetent......getting props from PVD himself.....jumpin crazy at 8:00 AM under the disco ball.....shall I keep going?...lol

kingpharoah: you get the award for being the most hospitable guy I have ever hung out with......thanks for the numerous things you hooked me up with this weekend.....rides to Queens and back, the comfort of your apt...you know the rest.....I got you next time.......

yuwoo: so glad we met early in the night......great conversation from Twirl to Twilo......oh...and that great massage you gave me.......made my night doll...lol

roly: thanks for making my night bro......on the hook up I mean......oh yea, and thanks for letting me rock those glasses....lol

ricfictures: glad we finally got to talk a bit......hey, me you and andy def gotta get together sometime and do some damage....he he......WESTSIDE!!!

misskittie: great seeing you again hun.......too bad I only saw you for a little but whatever...next time.....oh...I hope you like my tape.........

flippin_e: I'm glad you made it up for this one man......you better move your ass back up here cause I'm gonna miss those crazy light shows......you banged me up with it.......great weekend....hope to see you again soon......

apotheosis: well, you definitely lived up to your reputation as a DJ......great set on Saturday night....I was very impressed and you had bouncin in my seat all night....great time at Twilo and at Dave's until I clocked out.......till next time.

notforkids: I swear those fangs are the phattest things I've seen yet......stay off that sex board......ha ha

artful: yo.....one more minute I gotta finish this beer....ha ha......always a pleasure man......

jdogg: almost forgot you man......you're the only guy I know that's quieter than me.....good time at Breffnis and Twilo.....

roby: checkin in fashionably late at Breffnis......good convo about music and other stuff......hope somebody woke you up at Dave's......you were OUT on that couch....till next time man.

sharonregina: great little convo on Sat. about life and shit......keep up those programming skills my fellow comp geek....he he....lol

klitika: great to meet you......I wish we had talked more but that's okay.....hope you had a good time......

nikkisticks: great to meet you finally.......next time hopefully I'll be able to hold a conversation better.....lol

mysssterious & rachel: great to see yas again.....I swear I won't forget you next time Zoya....lol

nicki: I think I saw you??? No, I know I saw you but no chat this time.....ohhh, I'm sorry doll.....the drugs got me......yell at me if I'm wrong.....lol cwm3.gif

diva: I know we talked for a few but that was the haziest part of my night......hope I didn't say anything stupid....lol

ibhugh: it was great meeting you man......hope New York is treating you good....glad you made it out Saturday night......we'll be chillin again.....

noiseboy: what's up bro.....only chilled briefly but that is enough.....

I really hope I didn't forget people although I know I did......sorry about that....just chew me out if I did.....till next time....

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

[This message has been edited by mikey_m (edited 11-13-2000).]

yo mike i met you over there. you had a silver shirt on i think. i was mad drunk. anyway i was with brandie and pfloyd, he told me you spin the chicago hard house. if this is tru send me a pm cause i want a cd and ill pump that shit in my ride all day. i love the hard house

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Yo Mikey...it was a pleasure meeting you (again) didn't really remember you from the first time...rollin too hard...but you were really cool. Hope to chill again. The glasses, from what i remember looked phat on you, ne time brotha!

------------------

signature.gif

Hey Mikey, for sure the light show will be in full effect the next time. I wasn't even up to speed on Friday, I was soooo bent it isn't even funny. Next time I'll be up all night. Hopefully the 2nd or 3rd week of January, hmm, won't PVD be around again? Stay safe bro. cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 11-13-2000).]

hey mikey how ya doin babe it was nice meeting u too how come other peeps have a tape and i dont ? sat night was cool we ll get conversate more next time

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

[This message has been edited by klitika (edited 11-13-2000).]

Originally posted by klitika:

hey mikey how ya doin babe it was nice meeting u too how come other peeps have a tape and i dont ? sat night was cool we ll get conversate more next time

Hey klitika......I will bring more tapes out next time.....I brought some out for people who asked me for them but I'll add you to the list......See ya this weekend hopefully....lol

Mikey

------------------

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by msoprano13:

yo mike i met you over there. you had a silver shirt on i think. i was mad drunk. anyway i was with brandie and pfloyd, he told me you spin the chicago hard house. if this is tru send me a pm cause i want a cd and ill pump that shit in my ride all day. i love the hard house

msoprano.....yea that was apotheosis.....I was tanked but I was hoping I didn't totally forget anything.....made me scared for a minute there.......I'll catch you guys at the next one....

Mikey M

------------------

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by uknjx2:

hey mickey, i don't think we really talked b/c my voice was all fucked up so i couldn't really have a conversation anyway, but it was good seeing you as always.......

Nicki I kind of like the new name you coined for me......Mickey?......watch those drugs......JK he he....lol

Mikey

------------------

Media32975.jpg

OMG HONEY!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

My sister is making me give her a copy and so are a few other friends! Its live and very upbeat! I even went running to it before...kept me motivated!

Thank you again! I owe ya a drink..maybe a shot...or both?? hehe

Greta seeing you too. I did look for ya again but you ~vanished~...next time!!!

thanks again doll.... cwm12.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

Originally posted by sdm1976:

It was nice meeting you Mikey...

Can you refresh me? I met a bunch of people Friday night and I remember faces but not all the screennames......I apologize, I'm very good w/faces and very bad w/names....lol

Mikey

------------------

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Can you refresh me? I met a bunch of people Friday night and I remember faces but not all the screennames......I apologize, I'm very good w/faces and very bad w/names....lol

Mikey

I'm Indian, long black hair, I was wearing boots, black shirt and shirt? Sound familiar? I was with Diva, I think when I meet you..thats ok...I'm sure u met alot of people..sneha

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

Ooooohhhhhhh........I remember now....see you just have to remind me the first time around......I was rolling my face off at that time but I do remember......I give you permission to slap me next time I see you......lol

Mikey

------------------

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Ooooohhhhhhh........I remember now....see you just have to remind me the first time around......I was rolling my face off at that time but I do remember......I give you permission to slap me next time I see you......lol

Mikey

So u do remember...I won't slap u..its my lame ass user name..if I had a cool user name then people would remember me, but I like my lameness so I am going to keep it...

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

Hmmm..... I already got some CD's off one Mikey... time to get a recording off another Mickey? LOL......

shout out, right back at ya Mickey_M!!!!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks