Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's worse than....

someone spotting the ex you THOUGHT you got over and THOUGHT had moved away, traipsing around clubs with some hoochie......

lol, I'm just hoping soon he will burst from all that juice!But seriously WHY does it feel soooo shitty when ex's are so happy!

smile.gif

MDiva

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

Hey.. I know how ya feel. It feels so shitty to see an ex happy b/c it bothers us that we didn't make them happy in the long run. And sometimes it feels so shitty b/c you WANT them to be unhappy and seeing them happy makes you jealous.

This is especially true if you are currently single and see your ex out with a girl. Even if you haven't seen the person for a while, it still pisses is girls off. You start to think about the good things you had and look at his NEW girl and think "I'm better than her, WTF?? We don't know why, it's just a girls instinct I guess.

Yes!! It's so stupid but you can't help it. I laugh at myself but it still feels soo shitty.....Why do we sometimes feel less adequate if we're single, I hate that ! I love being independent, but still crave the attention sometimes smile.gif

You can't win... either peopel are annoying, on your shit TOO much (and you feel smothered and ditch them) OR its too much of a challenge and you spend wayyy too much time trying to get them! Its such a fucking game, and we're all sick of it but keep on playing!

Well Im making up a new game! I have no clue what the hell it is but when I figure it out I'll be a millionare! (then guys will only like me for my money, not my boobies lol)

smile.gif~~ anyone goin out tonite, I need to sit home like I need a hole in the head!

MDiva

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

[This message has been edited by MissDiva (edited 11-15-2000).]

who said anything about monogamy lol!! I don't even mean serious relationship post depression, (remember this coming from Mrs. I'm single & love it that way!) I just mean ANYONE you used to deal with on ANY level, it makes you feel like such an asshole when they move on, even if you've moved on 100000000 times!!! Why can't we just get over it, be happy for them and not let it bother us!! I know living well is the best revenge, but I don't even want to waste my TIME trying to get "revenge" I just want to get over it! When people act like this I cringe and tell them to grow up, but now I'm realizing you can't help it frown.gif I'm trying to get ready to go out and i keep feeling like I'm going to throw up thinking about it! And I didn't even GIVE A SHIT until I heard his name today! OMG -- someone throw me a prozac lol

MDiva

------------------

MissDiva19@aol.com

I can't stand seeing my exes happy with other girls either... it's sort of like I'm being knocked off the pedestal they put me up on. I guess even after I break up with people I still want them to see me as the best and be pining after me and all that. Conceited, I know. :P So it always bothers me to think that this new girl must be better than me in some way.

One word of advice is NEVER go out with guys who talk shit about their exes, because no matter how much it feeds your ego they'll be saying the exact same stuff about you in the future!

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

OMG you are so right!! lololol I never thought about that......I hate talking or hearing people talk about ex's (unless its totally appropriate)

Sorry, Im just on this whole living-in-the-present kick, Im at that in between age (22) where Im sick of everything and dont know where the hell I'm going! And there's nothing worse than having to re live OLD DRAMA , like there isnt enough NEW drama to go around lol

MissDiva

------------------

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by MissDiva:

I need to sit home like I need a hole in the head!

MDiva

Kind of sounds like he's the one who needs a hole in the head. He was foolish to break up with you...a woman who beautiful and best of all, with a brain. cwm15.gif

You're a rare breed.

His loss. cwm11.gif

------------------

all the girls say i'm pretty fly for a white guy...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

And why do we girls always do this. Or at least some of us do (I am guilty).

If we know we're gonna see our ex, say at a party, bar, club, etc...we always want to look our BEST. It's like we;re TRYING to rub it in their face. Maybe it just makes us feel better? Maybe it makes us think that his new girlfriend will be soooo jealous of us?!? Maybe it's just our smooothe way of saying HA!! LOOK WHAT YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON!!

And don't you hate it when you get caught staring at your ex and his new chick? Then you start to psychoanalyze him and say to yourself, "LOOK! He's TRYING to piss me off. He keeps LOOKING over here while he and his gf are all lovey-dovey". Or something like that. I hate to say it, but I do this w/ one particular ex of mine. I feel like he tries to spite me wherever I go and he's with his new GF.

I need to get over it, I know.

wow, this is all so true. the last guy i was with, we broke up with the agreement to always be friends because we were friends before anything else. two weeks later, we were clubbing together and he brought his new gf and even when he was making out with her in front of me, i honestly felt happy for him. at the time, i thought we were friends and i was glad that we still had each other in some way, and that if we couldn't make each other happy in the way that we wanted, then at least he found a girl who could then.

well, i didn't think to question why he had a gf so immediately after we'd broken up. when i did, i realized they'd been seeing each other for quite a while, a lot longer than two weeks. so, this definitely added to the equation of our not being friends now.

some things i figure/learned:

1. most people you know will never deserve your full trust

2. you will more likely than not be an ex someday. if he's not friends with his exes, you probably won't be friends with him when you're done with him

3. people aren't together because they each choose the "best"; they choose who they're most compatible with

I posted this above but it totally applies here - I have that thing where they email your daily horoscope, how FREAKY that this is mine!

If you think your glory days have passed, you haven't given much

thought to the future. Why sell yourself short when there's so much

out there to see and do? The world around you is alive with

possibilities. Of all the things you learned in the past, wouldn't

you like to see even greater things headed your way in the future?

Your past experiences have taught you plenty, but that's not worth

anything unless you go out and apply your knowledge to the present.

You can achieve a lot and your history is proof. Spend your day

writing a new story instead of replaying the old ones.

cwm30.gifcwm30.gif MissDiva

------------------

MissDiva19@aol.com

Hmm great topic Miss Diva. I think you're probably pretty much over the ex, but you may not want HIM to be over you--and he shouldn't be wink.gif. I've definitely felt this way in the past--as long as he doesn't have someone new, you can still be the most recently desired.

The only consolation about going out w/ someone that talks about his exes is that you know he'll be talking shit about the girl he goes out with AFTER you as well.

And um can you elaborate on the scheme to become a millionaire? Having guys talk to my wallet instead of my chest might be a nice change of pace biggrin.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Having guys talk to my wallet instead of my chest might be a nice change of pace biggrin.gif

Where do you keep your wallet? If you keep it in your rear pocket I'll talk to your wallet...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif