Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pete Tong @ Crobar Fri. 10/29

i don't think he's anything special as far as his djing skills are concerned, i mean he's not terrible, but his track selection is usually good. the stuff he's been playing on the show lately rocks, if he brings those tracks with him it's gonna be a hot night.

I caught Pete Tong at two Natural Selection partys at Centro-Fly about 2 years ago along with Carl Kennedy. He KILLED! One of the best sets I've heard both nights. :bounce:

Then I saw him spin at Avalon last year and it was boring. :splat:

I'd still catch him again though, hoping that his Avalon stint was a fluke.

was awesome a month ago in Ibiza. I'm surprised you'd say that. But then again I saw Tiesto and he sucked so Iguess anyone is off sometimes, but 4 times, maybe he is doing something new, when is the last time you saw him?

Obviously Pacha in Ibiza isnt in the habit of hiring llamas.

was awesome a month ago in Ibiza. I'm surprised you'd say that. But then again I saw Tiesto and he sucked so Iguess anyone is off sometimes, but 4 times, maybe he is doing something new, when is the last time you saw him?

Obviously Pacha in Ibiza isnt in the habit of hiring llamas.

Believe it or not, it was the last time he played at Centro Fly. That actually was pretty long ago. Time flies.

I think your currently addicted to the hot guys that go there too.

:half:

Nah Luzti, ever since you seduced my boyfriend I am all about the Spanish ladies. I need to hear some ear peircing screaming orgasms, and unfortunatly guys just don't cut it there. It is kinda kinky when in bed emotional whisps of Spanish come off her tongue and I don't know if I am just REALLY good or just REALLY bad. By the way, I hope you are having fun with him and his HUGE.....

He sucks pretty bad. I've seen him four times and each time promised myself "never again".

Exactly. Great radio personality, but not a top tier DJ. Even in the UK he isn't well regarded as a DJ. The guy's track selection is dull IMO, which is sad considering the man probably gets promos that few others get. I did hear him play one excellent set the last few times I caught him, but generally he bores me to tears.