Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations Boston!

njdionysus

I bow my head down to Red Sox fans, including my friends up there in Baaaaustin... at least I had the balls to answer my phone! 86 years in the making, but it aint over 'til Ortiz mother sings! Yes you beat the Yankees in the most historical choke in sports history (damn that was tough to admit, oh yea with the highest payroll ever too), but you havent won a f'n thing yet! The curse still lives 'til you WINNNNNN the World Series.

Good luck and goooooooooo National League! I'd love to see the Rocket throw at Manny, like Pedro throws at players or I'd love to see the Cardinals celebrate a Game 7 win at Fenway.

I bow my head down to Red Sox fans, including my friends up there in Baaaaustin... at least I had the balls to answer my phone! 86 years in the making, but it aint over 'til Ortiz mother sings! Yes you beat the Yankees in the most historical choke in sports history (damn that was tough to admit, oh yea with the highest payroll ever too), but you havent won a f'n thing yet! The curse still lives 'til you WINNNNNN the World Series.

Good luck and goooooooooo National League! I'd love to see the Rocket throw at Manny, like Pedro throws at players or I'd love to see the Cardinals celebrate a Game 7 win at Fenway.

FUCK YOU DICK HEAD. :vomit2::finger: Sox are going all the way this time baby!!!!!! :party:

thanks for trying to be nice, but you are still being a typical MFY fan prick by putting a negative spin on a post that you started out by being positive. you should have just shut up after the first sentence and maybe you would have earned some respect. you guys amaze me, still can't let go.

this is OUR year! after what we just accomplished nothing can stop us!

now move along and go cry some more :laugh:

KEEP THE FAITH!!!

WE BELIEVE!!!!

WHY NOT US???

oh and the best

WE'RE COMIN AND HELL IS COMIN WITH US!

thanks for trying to be nice, but you are still being a typical MFY fan prick by putting a negative spin on a post that you started out by being positive. you should have just shut up after the first sentence and maybe you would have earned some respect. you guys amaze me, still can't let go.

this is OUR year! after what we just accomplished nothing can stop us!

now move along and go cry some more :laugh:

KEEP THE FAITH!!!

WE BELIEVE!!!!

WHY NOT US???

oh and the best

WE'RE COMIN AND HELL IS COMIN WITH US!

Don't make the same mistake some yankee fans did and open your mouth to early.

U know, like the so called bandwagon Yankee fans who came on this board a couple days ago braging about a sweep.

U guys won, u were the better team and deserve to enjoy all of this, but there is still one series left to win.

Lets not forget what happen to the Yanks last World Series, after a rollercoaster series with the Sox, a great win, all 4 nothing when they lost to Florida.

I can imagine it now, game 7, halloween night at Fenway park

Roger Clemens vs the sox.

Houston has way to many Bs for u guys to want to play them lol

all kidding aside, good luck

and I'm not going to lie, I don't want to see u win, but if u do, u guys deserve it all.

2004: better team

better fans

now, better luck !!!!!!!!!1

Don't make the same mistake some yankee fans did and open your mouth to early.

U know, like the so called bandwagon Yankee fans who came on this board a couple days ago braging about a sweep.

U guys won, u were the better team and deserve to enjoy all of this, but there is still one series left to win.

Lets not forget what happen to the Yanks last World Series, after a rollercoaster series with the Sox, a great win, all 4 nothing when they lost to Florida.

Houston has way to many Bs for u guys to want to play them lol

all kidding aside, good luck

and I'm not going to lie, I don't want to see u win, but if u do, u guys deserve it all.

2004: better team

better fans

now, better luck !!!!!!!!!1

i wasn't trash talking dude. it's all about being positive. i stayed positive through this sox/yanks series even when we were down to our last 3 outs away from elimination.

all of these sayings that i posted are coming straight from teh sox themselves. that is why they won. that is why we WILL win. we have to have a positive attitude. no being cocky here, this is what we have been saying before the post season even started!!! so why stop now?

i wasn't trash talking dude. it's all about being positive. i stayed positive through this sox/yanks series even when we were down to our last 3 outs away from elimination.

all of these sayings that i posted are coming straight from teh sox themselves. that is why they won. that is why we WILL win. we have to have a positive attitude. no being cocky here, this is what we have been saying before the post season even started!!! so why stop now?

I guess your right, very true !!!!!!

I guess that was the major problem for the yanks

we were always ???????????? are self this year.

I'll admit 4 the first time in my fan career, I ?????????? the Yanks going into game 7 because of that loser Brown !!!!!!!!

It wasn't the same reliable pitching staff I was use 2 !!!!!!!!!

a couple of quotes from members of sonsofsamhorn (a die hard group of intelligent sox fans) regarding our preferred opponent:

No fear allowed.

We have no fear.

Bring on Roger.

Bring on the Super Genius.

It doesn't matter, we are winning it all.

Don't care, either way works. We still owe the Cards for 46' and 67', and getting a shot at the Rocket goes without saying. It just feels awesome to beat those mfy's, especially for those of us who must live behind enemy lines!
By the way, thanks Rajah, for giving us homefield advantage.
Seriously? Who doesn't want Clemens right now? The circle needs to be completed.

this shows that we have confidence and faith. that's what got us here in the first place.

I guess your right, very true !!!!!!

I guess that was the major problem for the yanks

we were always ???????????? are self this year.

I'll admit 4 the first time in my fan career, I ?????????? the Yanks going into game 7 because of that loser Brown !!!!!!!!

It wasn't the same reliable pitching staff I was use 2 !!!!!!!!!

see, that is the difference between sox fans and yankee fans. we love our team, our players and back them up just about no matter what happens. we do not act cocky but maintain confidence and faith. in fact d-lowe had not been doing great all season, but we all had faith in him last night. we were not afraid.

i hope, and i mean this, that yankee fans can really learn a lesson from this season. they should WANT george to stop spending so much to just get superstar veterans and maybe shed some payroll, get some undervalued/underrated players (he should pick up a copy of moneyball), and win without having a complete all-star team. yes the sox have a high payroll too but we have a spending limit and it's still no where near what the yankees spent. this year showed that assembling a bunch of expensive players doesn't always work.

look at the US Olympic basketball team.....they were outplayed by a bunch of fundamentalists (and a couple of stars here and there). you get the fundamentalists in with a couple of great players and you can really put together a great team. GS has to stop being obsessed with the big name players with the big contracts or else he is just going to run that franchise into the ground......the yankees are at the point of diminishing returns.

see, that is the difference between sox fans and yankee fans. we love our team, our players and back them up just about no matter what happens. we do not act cocky but maintain confidence and faith. in fact d-lowe had not been doing great all season, but we all had faith in him last night. we were not afraid.

Give me a fucking break, R U kidding me ??????//

So I bashed Brown, so I guess that means I don't support my team.

Brown was an ass and punched his hand on a wall

But Brown has done shit for us, never earned his stripes yet 2 support

The diffrence between us fans ???????????

Whats that supposed to mean?

Like I never heard a Sox fan call Manny an idiot or Pedro a loser.

These are the so called fans who wanted to trade Nomar for A-Rod.

Don't deny, when all the rumors went around last year about A-Rod, u guys were like Nomar who. So Nomar, who WAS a class act before hand, didn't want to play for a team that didn't want him.

You guys just had the greatest comeback of all time

of course your going to stay loyal to your Sox

I'm not going to judge Red Sox nation because of some stupid things u say.

I do think the sox fans are one of the best fans if not the best, just like I feel about us.

Just like I wouldn't want u guys to judge all the yankee fans in general, on what some other idiots say.

Oh yea "but maintain confidence and faith"

So I guessThe yankee fan does not do that, but all the sudden they lose one series and thats all out the door.

You would think your team was the one who has won four world series in 8 years

no i am not talking about just brown you have a right to be upset with him but all of your players in general. when jeter doesn't do well you guys will boo him. when ANYONE doesn't do good they get booed. a lot of us go on nyyfans.com and as soon as one player isn't doing well they are getting trashed, torre makes a wrong move and he is getting trashed. it's just a common theme with NY fans because you guys are spoiled and not used to losing.

and for the record, it was NOT nomar for a-fraud. it was manny for a-fraud.

we have always stood behind nomar even when he was not playing well. we didn't boo him. he got traded, some were not sad some were. we lived with it.

i have personally never called pedro or manny a loser. i don't know anyone else that has called them losers, they are the two most beloved players on the team, even with their antics. i find manny and pedro amusing, the just make me laugh.

and how you act as a fan has no correlation to how many championships you have won in a certain amount of years.....well except for yankee fans, they are for the most part cocky. if you are not a cocky fan then good because just about every other one that i know IS! i have met maybe 2 decent ones to tell you the truth.

Oh yea "but maintain confidence and faith"

hey, you were the one in your previous post that admitted to questioning your team all year and also going into game 7. and you said you questioned them because of brown. well guess what? brown isn't the only pitcher on your staff! you should have said 'well i have confidence that if brown sucks torre will pull him and put in someone better'. well he did, but we still hit. when we knew that lowe was starting we had confidence he would do well eventhough he didn't do so well in the regular season, but we also knew that if he didn't do well he would get yanked and we had a few other pitchers lined up to come in and take over. we knew we would do whatever it took with our pitching to get the job done. torre tried but your pitching was just not solid enough. and it's funny i remember in the offseason yankee fans saying 'brown will be great, vasquez will be great, our pitching staff is going to be so much better this year'.

and with the a-rod thing, a lot of fans didn't mind getting him but now that we have seen his true colors throughout the season and in the postseason by his actions and quotes we are HAPPY we do not have him. i would take manny over a-fraud any day.

I have several friends in Boston, we jaw back and forth all year long and thats what makes the season even more interesting. Fact is, the better team won this season. I said from the beginning of the season (you can dig up the old posts somewhere), that the Red Sox would beat the Yankees this season. In fact, I predicted them to win the division too. I'm a baseball fan, but I'm also a realist. One thing I will take from this season is that baseball is doing awesome, there are so many young stars just starting to shine.

The Yankees are missing the character that made up the previous championship winning teams. The Sox have it, they live and die together. Now they will face the Cardinals in a great series! Good luck and dont pitch to Pujols.

The Yankees are missing the character that made up the previous championship winning teams.

you are absolutely right. even derek jeter admitted that fact. curt schilling was on WFAN today and they asked him if there are two types of yankees. he said 'yes'. he said players like matsui, jeter and posada are 'real' yankees and play the game with class. the others are just attracted by the big $$$ and the chance to win. they don't play with the heart and soul like real players.

this rivalry has gone back far into history but it really didn't start heating up again until 1. the trade for clemens 2. the 99 ALCS. since those two things it has just escalated to the point where it was almost insane. i think the fact that we won this series is a good thing for both sides. the rivalry will never be lost because there is too much history, but maybe it will be brought down to a more civil level, if that is even possible. it definitely will not be filled with as much hate, anger and intensity as it has been for the past few years. but it will always be there, thankfully :) (because it's just that much more fun to watch when you have a nemesis) and maybe yankee fans will learn not to be so spoiled and just EXPECT to always win :tongue: