Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing In Providence

hblueyez

:jerkoff:

ive been there...it looks all right with having a bit more space. the music and crowd suck even more than they did before they renovated it, but its ok because to compensate for that they raised the price on drinks....what a bargain!!!

:jerkoff: Throw in some meathead guido types fighting and I'm THERE! :jerkoff:

I disagree!!!! I have been going there for over 1 year... ithink the place is beautiful, the people are friendly (and goodlooking) The BARTENDERS are hott....i personally would rather pay the extra 50cents and be in a classy atmosphere rather than a club like ULTRA with 16 year olds.

im not too sure when gold chains, greasy hair, and bad grammar all became classy, but if that classyness is included in the higher cost of drinks as well as the pleasure of listening to new breakthrough sounds of the latest Louie DeGuido CD or the hottest DJ Sammy sounds from 3 years ago, i guess when it comes down to a choice, watching QVC and scratching my balls seems more appealing than a mindnumbing excursion to another wanna-be classy joint like Prov.

im not too sure when gold chains, greasy hair, and bad grammar all became classy, but if that classyness is included in the higher cost of drinks as well as the pleasure of listening to new breakthrough sounds of the latest Louie DeGuido CD or the hottest DJ Sammy sounds from 3 years ago, i guess when it comes down to a choice, watching QVC and scratching my balls seems more appealing than a mindnumbing excursion to another wanna-be classy joint like Prov.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well after some time of trying to figure out where we were going to go in Providence, we decided for Prov. The line isnt around the corner of the club, there is parking and valet right there, and I must say after all was said and done it was a great time. I didnt find the crowd to be as bad as your coming accross. There were actually alot of good looking people and I didnt run into one encounter with a scrumbag!! Did you go recently?? The music is a little old school, but not too much different from Ultra or Diesel. I would reccommend that you check it out again :)

well, every thursday i go to plastic. it may not be the prettiest club, but

the clubgoers go there because they love the music and the vibe is great. its also my favorite crowd to play to, aside from events at therapy. that would be my next favorite club in providence would have to be therapy club hell. unfortunately working all weekend makes it tough to party afterhours. i like places where people dress with real attitude and style. if providence had a good electroclash night that would be perfect...

X why dont you tell them about your Provy experience from this weekend

Why don't you tell me? I have no idea what happened.... is my phone in your car? Honestly the most twisted time I have ever had, EVER... Its one of those days where you think back, trying to think of everything you did and said, and say "shit, what the fuck happened, how many girls did I tell that I loved".. did I say it to any guys too? Providence had my number, never going back again.... :fridge:

Why don't you tell me? I have no idea what happened.... is my phone in your car? Honestly the most twisted time I have ever had, EVER... Its one of those days where you think back, trying to think of everything you did and said, and say "shit, what the fuck happened, how many girls did I tell that I loved".. did I say it to any guys too? Providence had my number, never going back again.... :fridge:

I told you to leave the phone at my place....maybe the person who beat you up in my back seat jacked your phone.

:laugh::laugh:

I told you to leave the phone at my place....maybe the person who beat you up in my back seat jacked your phone.

:laugh::laugh:

Oh ok, didn't know wtf happened to it...... Your fire escape was great yesterday morning....

D:rew, we ended up at Joshs with the crew.. Scotty was in the house, as well as the usual suspects...

Never going out again.