Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the ONLY asshole who's at work right now??

im at work!!!anyone want to IM me....

fantom0680

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

"Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them." - Edgar Allan Poe

A MIGHTY TIGHTY WHITEY AND IM SMUGGLIN PLUMBS! (Holy Macaroni)

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

flash.jpg

And what makes it worse is that I have no AIM or cannot get onto any of the "interesting" sites from my work computer!!

Ahhhhhhhhh well . . . at least tomorrow is Thursday!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

Originally posted by djchris:

Hey Blue - HaHa - now you know how us DJ's feel when we have to work on Friday and Saturday nights. LOL

Oh yea! cwm25.gif Where are ya going? To a party . . . to work.

That just sound sooooo horrible, Chris.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

Can you fuckin' believe this?? I've been sitting here waiting for a car to take me home and all of a sudden they tell me that it's been cancelled!!

What the fuck!! And I've been waiting since 8:30!!!!!! Urgh!! I hate late nights!!

BlueAngel

------------------

TeeHee - Well sometimes it sucks - Cause you want to chill with your friends and you can't. Well smile cause I'll have to wake up early and you can snooze. wink.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Oh yea! cwm25.gif Where are ya going? To a party . . . to work.

That just sound sooooo horrible, Chris.

BlueAngel

------------------

He who farts in church - Sits in his own Pew

Originally posted by lolly:

What kind of job do you work BlueAngel? Just curious.

I work at Merrill Lynch . . . Desktop Publisher. The quarter is coming to an end and we're doing a lot of presentations.

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.newgrounds.com" TARGET=_blank>www.newgrounds.com</A>

great flash games

check out if you can get into here

always a time killer for me

Unfortunately, that's one of the many sites that my work doesn't allow me access to!

BlueAngel

------------------

I work at Merrill Lynch . . . Desktop Publisher. The quarter is coming to an end and we're doing a lot of presentations.

BlueAngel

Cool beans! Hope it's not too stressful! Oh yeah, and congrats on your engagement....I never told you.

cwm30.gif

Originally posted by lolly:

Cool beans! Hope it's not too stressful! Oh yeah, and congrats on your engagement....I never told you.

cwm30.gif

Thannnnkkksss!! Even though we just got engaged . . . a wedding is NOT in the near future right now. My dream wish is to get married on an island . . . no relatives or stressful wedding plans . . . just me, Mitchell and the sunset. We'll see what happen. Maybe one day I'll just post something like "Just got hitched last night!!" hehe. icon17.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Hi Casey!

Don't worry you are not alone who has to work nights! My honey has to work every night till 11 to 7am... So I have to sleep aloooneeeeeee frown.gif BTW you are engaged??? I didn't know!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Oh and you work for Merryl Lynch.... My boss works there David Shaun Neal???? I know there is so many ppl so you probably don't know him...

OK take it easy babe!!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

Hi Casey!

Don't worry you are not alone who has to work nights! My honey has to work every night till 11 to 7am... So I have to sleep aloooneeeeeee frown.gif BTW you are engaged??? I didn't know!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Oh and you work for Merryl Lynch.... My boss works there David Shaun Neal???? I know there is so many ppl so you probably don't know him...

OK take it easy babe!!

Hiya Lucie!! How's your cold? Better I hope! Yea, I'm stuck at work. And I mean literally STUCK! I called for a car at 8:30. They told me there was an hour delay. I waited til 9:35 and then called again and then they told me that my car was cancelled!! cwm23.gif Now I'm on the phone arguing with some guy about getting me a fuckin' car so I can finally go home!!!

I'm sooo pissed!!

BlueAngel

------------------

Oh I am sorry for you! I hope they will come soon smile.gif

BTW my cold was better but yesterday went all the way back to worse. My nose is running and I feel so weak frown.gif I am not gonna be partying this weekend for sure... First break after about 3 months!!!

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Oh I am sorry for you! I hope they will come soon smile.gif

BTW my cold was better but yesterday went all the way back to worse. My nose is running and I feel so weak frown.gif I am not gonna be partying this weekend for sure... First break after about 3 months!!!

Yea, I think that would be a VERY good idea not to party for a while. I know you're going to Okay next week . . . but I think maybe after that you should rest for a while, Lucie. You're body is trying to tell you something.

BlueAngel

------------------

Yea, I think that would be a VERY good idea not to party for a while. I know you're going to Okay next week . . . but I think maybe after that you should rest for a while, Lucie. You're body is trying to tell you something.

BlueAngel

I know.. bad me... *sniffle* but I can't resist!!! There is still something going on what I don't wanna miss!!!! But now I know I need a rest for a while, no clubbing this weekend and safe my energy for Oaki smile.gif Are ya cumming???

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Got I hate this!! cwm36.gif

BlueAngel

wtf is wrong with you casey? working at this hour? (I got off work at 2am)

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

I know.. bad me... *sniffle* but I can't resist!!! There is still something going on what I don't wanna miss!!!! But now I know I need a rest for a while, no clubbing this weekend and safe my energy for Oaki smile.gif Are ya cumming???

They jury is still out on that one. Maybe. 50/50. The only thing is that Mitchell and I are having a Thanksgiving dinner party and we're going to be slaving over a hot stove from morning to night . . . and I don't know if we're going to be in a "let's go out" mood after that, ya know?

Artful, no kidding!! By the time I got home . .. it was nearly midnight! I hate the end of quarter reviews!!

cwm23.gif Oh well. One good thing is I get paid for overtime. Time and a half! cwm29.gif

BlueAngel

------------------