Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Roger Sanchez Rollcall .. Meetup

hello everyone .. so .. Roger Sanchez is playing in Crobar this Sat ... 10/23 .. and i have not been to clubs for more than a month for family emergency .. so i cant wait to go ...

anyone wana meet up .. ???????????? if we get enough ppl going . then we will talk details ..

peace

the MASK

==========UPDATE UPDATE ===========

Ok people .. so here is the deal ...

lets meetup around 2 AM at the bar right after the tunnel ..

when you get into crobar, go down the stairs, you will first see the hip-hop room ... pass that and go through the tunnel .. . once you passed the tunnel .. you see a bar to your right .. make a right immediately after the tunnel .. and you will see a corner that is an L-Shape .. STAY AT THAT CORNER ..

we will meet at that corner of the bar .. at 2 AM .. the meetup itself will last about 1/2 hr to give everyone a chance to come and meet everyone else ..

Look for the While MASK .. i usually wear it on the back of my head .. so look for that as a sign ..

is everyone clear on whereabouts the meetup????

see you all there .. sooonnnnnnnn :bounce: (oh shoot i should not be even bouncing .. waaaaaaaaaaa)

peace

the MASK

Funny...Mask, you told me that you DON'T LIKE TO MEET STRANGERS?? I'm confused.

Rest of you guys rip...it...uppp...

(Mask's ankle is out of commission again.)

Sanchez rocks :bounce::bounce::bounce:

u have a bad memory dear .. i dont like to meet strangers in un-comfortable situations .. like .. travel somewhere where i dont know ppl and then get stuck with them for the duration of the trip ..

i am simply saying lets meet up CP heads .. make new friends and enjoy Sanchez ..

is there anything wrong with that my dear gf?

besides dear . i am folloing your steps . u always ccall for meetups ..

unless u r saying meetups are not a good thing .. ;)

oh and one more thing .. u know why my dear my ankle is outta commission again .. coz when i dance .. i kick ass dancing and when u dance the way i dance .. u get injured .. .. you should know your dancing coach better kutie ..

u have a bad memory dear .. i dont like to meet strangers in un-comfortable situations .. like .. travel somewhere where i dont know ppl and then get stuck with them for the duration of the trip ..

i am simply saying lets meet up CP heads .. make new friends and enjoy Sanchez ..

is there anything wrong with that my dear gf?

besides dear . i am folloing your steps . u always ccall for meetups ..

unless u r saying meetups are not a good thing .. ;)

Meetups are fun...

But, you have a bad memory! :tongue: You said u don't like to meet strangers period!!! :laugh:

And a roadtrip to meet friends of friends are not truly strangers :tongue:

Poor thing :itsok: was just wondering why you'd do a meetup if you said you don't like meeting strangers...I confoozed! ackkhhh!

read your email sweetie ..

i dont like meeting complete strangers in a situation where there is no escape .. that is all ..

in a club .. and if u meet ppl .. if they are not that great .. well . it is a club .. u can dance and u dont have to be stuck with them for the whole night

OTHERWISE .. i like meeting strangers .. as long as they are decent and cool ...

in a road trip, for example, if u r stuck w ppl u dont like . well .u gotta stay with them no matter wat .. and that is not a very comfortable situation ..

make sense?

PS. besides .. cp . needs more openness and friendliness ... othewise it is turning into a war zone with ppl attacking each other ..

Ok people .. so here is the deal ...

lets meetup around 2 AM at the bar right after the tunnel ..

when you get into crobar, go down the stairs, you will first see the hip-hop room ... pass that and go through the tunnel .. . once you passed the tunnel .. you see a bar to your right .. make a right immediately after the tunnel .. and you will see a corner that is an L-Shape .. STAY AT THAT CORNER ..

we will meet at that corner of the bar .. at 2 AM .. the meetup itself will last about 1/2 hr to give everyone a chance to come and meet everyone else ..

Look for the While MASK .. i usually wear it on the back of my head .. so look for that as a sign ..

is everyone clear on whereabouts the meetup????

see you all there .. sooonnnnnnnn :bounce: (oh shoot i should not be even bouncing .. waaaaaaaaaaa)

peace

the MASK