Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vida...

origskeemr

You know who I'm talkin about just by the first name (the girl with the incredible ass from Maxim)... She's in every fuckin video lately. I love her ass and would love to smack it just once. I wonder if Kayne and Cassidy ran a train while Swizz Beats was screamin in the back "Full Surface." God it must be nice to be an artist cause if you see a bad bitch all you gotta do is make a video to meet her.

Breathe, Stretch, Shake

Ma$e

You know who I'm talkin about just by the first name (the girl with the incredible ass from Maxim)... She's in every fuckin video lately. I love her ass and would love to smack it just once. I wonder if Kayne and Cassidy ran a train while Swizz Beats was screamin in the back "Full Surface." God it must be nice to be an artist cause if you see a bad bitch all you gotta do is make a video to meet her.

Breathe, Stretch, Shake

Ma$e

Dont trust this girl... She used me for sex many of times.. Its not worth the trouble fellas. :woah:

Dont trust this girl... She used me for sex many of times.. Its not worth the trouble fellas. :woah:

Your fuckin kiddin me right? If you are tellin the truth then... A. Your a lucky ass man B. Your also retarted to be upset that she used you for sex. C. I would bust a nut in like 2 seconds and not be embarrassed cause that ass is sick.

P.S. That tattoo is fuckin hit though...

Your fuckin kiddin me right? If you are tellin the truth then... A. Your a lucky ass man B. Your also retarted to be upset that she used you for sex. C. I would bust a nut in like 2 seconds and not be embarrassed cause that ass is sick.

yes i was kidding..

lol I figured, but you never know....

my xbf used to go clubbing w/her every weekend. supposedly she's a pretty chill girl. blah. notice the term x-bf now. and she is very good looking in person as well.

Yeah I know a few people who have seen her in Poor Billy's and Deko. I heard she's mad short and just as good looking in peson. I also heard she's kind of down to earth and doesn't cunt it up. so good for her.