Clubplanet Nightlife Community

americas favourite past-time...

dgmodel

girls do it too!

but yeah, it happened to one of my roomates this past weekend in a bar in woodside. He's dancing with this girl, while her friend is on the side talking to my other friend. She tells him "so they seem to be getting close, huh"? My other friend says "yeah, they're just having fun". And she goes "well he better not get too close or me and my boys will fuck him up"!

How stupid is that? She's having a good time, she wants to dance with him, yet her cockblocking associates will stop at nothing to prevent her (and my roomate) from having a good time

I wasn't there but it happened at one of those irish bars. Fuckin territorial bastards :frust:

:peeright:cockblockers:peeleft:

Some cock blocking is good. Some is bad. Sometimes you do it just cuz you can.

Besides, girls do similar things too. Sometimes im out with chicks (that for whatever reason I know I wont get any from that night and that are not seeing) and some dude will come up and try to get their groove on cuz the chicks are smokin hot. Every time I'll just pick up my freaking skills on the dancefloor to get hte dude to back off. And every time, the dude does. Cuz the dudes give up too friggen easy. If they had worked it better, they would have had the girl decide, not me lol.

Then I can go out another night and the same chicks will get hit on by some dude, even decent dudes, and for whatever reason they'll tell the dude I'm their bf or whatever. And the dudes gives up. Again.

I try to never let myself get blocked. Saturday I was at this party and this chick was all over me on the dancefloor. I left her on the lawn outside with her friends and went into this house around the side to use the restroom. When I came back outside some guy was all up in her stuff dancing with her. I just softly grabbed her by the waistband of the back of her pants (there was no thong (or panties) to grab onto :lick") and turned her around. The dude was like - who's this dude. She said something to him. And bam, he gave up and walked away.

The best example was once, like 03, I was with this chick that was not my gf and I went to the restroom. I found when I returned this dude freaking her so bigtime on her front side. So what does one do? Walk away? Hell no. I just took the girl's ass and freaked her 10 times hotter from the rear. I grabbed her, put her on my shoulders, shifted my bodyweight against the wall. Let's just say, that dude, whoever he was, gave up in 10 seconds and walked away.

There is an old adage (sp). If you want it hard enough, u'll get it no matter what. People like people who know what they want :devil:

i was with two friends of mine at one of these collegey pub-clubs (you know the bars that play dancemusic and have a dancefloor etc. as opposed to free bird and ac/dc blasting...) and theres this group of girls out we start talking to them, and after about half an hour these dudes come over (Friends of theirs) and start acting like half a fag tough guys... so one of my friends asks are you her boyfriend, and the guy replies "no, im her bodyguard..." so my friend says what does that mean, and he replies "wherever she goes i go..." so whatever just brushed the guy off to be a loser that has feelings for her but she wont fuck... and continued to do our thing, but this isnt even a bad scenario this is just noise... like the sucky friend who looks like they use her face to stamp gorilla cookies is always pissed, or always has something going on and has to keep interupting your convo with the girl because she wants to leave or take a shit or something... shit like that just annoys me...