Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the s man- holds it down

Back from the palace of fine tunes- none other than Crobar with Roger the S man Sanchez. He definitely put it down for everyone. The crowd was there, the atmosphere was there and the whole vibe was insane.

He followed through with his tracks by maintaining a certain vibe for each few tracks. I noticed that he kept the crowd up there for a moment then brought them back down and then swept them off their feet while in the midst of action. He is a true crowd motivator. He indeed did his thing. One would never think djing was his ticket to eat by the way he was so hyped behind the decks- I think he was using the cdjs mostly. I may be wrong though...............

But, I must say, after about 4 am, its as if he put all his power plays back in the box and remained stagnant with a type of progressive tribal. He went on for too long before I could stay and asses the rest of the set. He was on til 7 but I had breakfast awaiting......

Roger Sanches was unbelievable .. he dropped set after set .. kept the crowd all on their feet for hours and hours ...

i dont recall him slowing it down at all .. i thought he kept it going hard all the time ..

the club was packedddddddddddd .. never saw it like that .. sooooooo many ppl .. not many dancers . but who cares .. lots of ppl were fun loving .. and the atmosphere was great in spite of the crowd

the crew were amazing as usual .. digitalextacy, bluedragon, argdisel, ibrandon, beatka, drewminati, ricky, andrew's roommates and sister, kitty and her friend, and rudy ..

everyone was dancing their asses off ... never saw that much energy from the crew .. amazinggggggggggggggggg ...

digital .. mad energy kid .. how on the world did u do that when we just came back from sin-sin sooo exhausted???? i guess u really like sanchez .. coz when you said lets go home .. and when i sat down to rest for minute .. u went back on it dancing like a maniac .. wow digital .. great stuff man

arg and drew .. i see u guys got some special attention from some of the ladies .. woo hoo .. u did good kids .. amazing energy and lots of .. "bring it on .. punks" hehe .. i would never battle u guys .. coz u guys are like those batteries that keep going and going and goinggggggggggggg

bluedragon .. u danced ur ass off as usuall .. dude . where do u get this energy from man ??? love your style .. and wish i can have your long hair ... so i can do wonders with it dancing .. hehe

ibrandon .. nice dancing at the end .. nice twists man ... sorry for not hanging with you and beatka most of the nights but i can tell u guys had fun . so it is cool

beatka .. havent seen u dancing in a longggggggg time kid .. saw a lil of tht at the end . but i know u were tired and so was it .. so it was good u took a break

kitty .. and her friend .. nice attitude .. good dancing .. dont be so polite if someone bother u and u dont like him .. just move on . or let one of the guys know .. and they will help u ..

andrew's roommates were cool as usual .. did not see u guys dnce that much ... but it was good to see u guys ..

rudy .. i am sure u had fun .. could not see your towards the end . but that is your style . just be careful man

to all the people i met from CP .. it was my honor to meet u . and get to put a face on a screen name ... too much fun to hang out with all of ya ..

to all the wonderful CP heads who i met .. sorry if i dont remember names .. i am bad with names . but i definetly remember your faces and if i see u again i will say hi ..

overall the night was amazingggggggggggg .. nothing was wrong . except my ankle .. i know i know .. i am always complaining then i go out dancing more .. may be i should take few months off .. akhhhhhhh

the club .. as usual was great .. clean .. and the staff were great .. thanks to dan, briteny, killy and dina for being so nice to me and the crew .. people like u make me wana go back to the club ..

peace

the MASK

sanchez is far from "HARD" dont get confused by the grooves of the track along with the sequences of the music and the bass of the soundsytem.I mean its not JP is HARD,(SADLY over the last yr)ERICK MORILLO at discotheque is hard. Its somethign i always wanted to talk to ya about but laways forget on i m's. Lemme also add MAURO is to hard and fast for me to "DANCE" to but i wouldnt say its not good, feel me. Although after like 10 min i probably couldnt handle it. I use to love that stuff b4 though but for like the past 2 or 3 yrs i can only listen to it for a lil bit not in excess. Just as im sure the same logic applies to people who cant ddance or like much of the slower stuff. One of my friends was also there that night and named me a few of the track listing roger played. Cause i was confused by your comment (HARD)and ask around to settle my confusion.I n a way i know why you would think it was just "HARD".

sanchez is far from "HARD" dont get confused by the grooves of the track along with the sequences of the music and the bass of the soundsytem.I mean its not JP is HARD,(SADLY over the last yr)ERICK MORILLO at discotheque is hard. Its somethign i always wanted to talk to ya about but laways forget on i m's. Lemme also add MAURO is to hard and fast for me to "DANCE" to but i wouldnt say its not good, feel me. Although after like 10 min i probably couldnt handle it. I use to love that stuff b4 though but for like the past 2 or 3 yrs i can only listen to it for a lil bit not in excess. Just as im sure the same logic applies to people who cant ddance or like much of the slower stuff. One of my friends was also there that night and named me a few of the track listing roger played. Cause i was confused by your comment (HARD)and ask around to settle my confusion.I n a way i know why you would think it was just "HARD".

ok . but the point i was trying to make silver is that .. ppl not getting into Sanches (or any DJ for that matter) before could be for many reasons ..

i personally did not hear him until like a year ago when digital introduced me to him (not physically .. hehe) in a crobar party . and i loved the shit he was playing ..

Yeah dragon,

we actually did meet. I congratulated you on being a fine coordinator that you were with the recall and such. I met you ten minutes prior to the session at the bar but totally forgot about once I stepped up on the block dancing like a madman to the tunes............ For some reason, the s man has that ability to move you on the dance floor. Funny how that is.....

My bad, I'll get you next time..

Yeah dragon,

we actually did meet. I congratulated you on being a fine coordinator that you were with the recall and such. I met you ten minutes prior to the session at the bar but totally forgot about once I stepped up on the block dancing like a madman to the tunes............ For some reason, the s man has that ability to move you on the dance floor. Funny how that is.....

My bad, I'll get you next time..

yo colione .. cool man .. just wanted to make sure we did meet .. i did meet few people from CP but cant remember who is who .. u know with all the screen names and such .. hehe ..

good thing u enjoyed Sanchez .. he was awesome ..

see you next time then ..

peace

the MASK