Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger sanchez @ crobar review

AAWWSSOOOMEEEE..............

awsome party !!!

first time for me to hear Sanchez, but i'm glad i was there last night along with friend's and family he really tore it up and i caught up Sanchez dance on Dj booth with his friend during his set.... wow he sure like his set and enjoy it, props to da man Roger S :thumbsup: keep it up man. Overall great set !!

Mask thank you for guestlist, DX your drink is dope, Drew and Arg you 2 had a great combination :D, Brandon and Beataka nice to see both of you had a quality time together, i just woke up and realize 'bout last night i didn't c KK.

Overall Awsome night

Awsome party

c you guy's on next party

Keep Up The Good Work

awsome party !!!

first time for me to hear Sanchez, but i'm glad i was there last night along with friend's and family he really tore it up and i caught up Sanchez dance on Dj booth with his friend during his set.... wow he sure like his set and enjoy it, props to da man Roger S :thumbsup: keep it up man. Overall great set !!

Mask thank you for guestlist, DX your drink is dope, Drew and Arg you 2 had a great combination :D, Brandon and Beataka nice to see both of you had a quality time together, i just woke up and realize 'bout last night i didn't c KK.

Overall Awsome night

Awsome party

Keep Up The Good Work

bluedragon .. kutekimee mom is visiting her .. she is spending quality time with her .. if u ask me .. she is doing the best thing in the world . being with your parents and taking care of them .. that is an amazing feeling

besides . we all danced for her .. :)

bluedragon .. kutekimee mom is visiting her .. she is spending quality time with her .. if u ask me .. she is doing the best thing in the world . being with your parents and taking care of them .. that is an amazing feeling

aiighhtt papa

next week my turn

i better get my escape before get grounded :D :D

Roger Sanches was unbelievable .. he dropped set after set .. kept the crowd all on their feet for hours and hours ...

i dont recall him slowing it down at all .. i thought he kept it going hard all the time ..

the club was packedddddddddddd .. never saw it like that .. sooooooo many ppl .. not many dancers . but who cares .. lots of ppl were fun loving .. and the atmosphere was great in spite of the crowd

the crew were amazing as usual .. digitalextacy, bluedragon, argdisel, ibrandon, beatka, drewminati, ricky, andrew's roommates and sister, kitty and her friend, and rudy ..

everyone was dancing their asses off ... never saw that much energy from the crew .. amazinggggggggggggggggg ...

digital .. mad energy kid .. how on the world did u do that when we just came back from sin-sin sooo exhausted???? i guess u really like sanchez .. coz when you said lets go home .. and when i sat down to rest for minute .. u went back on it dancing like a maniac .. wow digital .. great stuff man

arg and drew .. i see u guys got some special attention from some of the ladies .. woo hoo .. u did good kids .. amazing energy and lots of .. "bring it on .. punks" hehe .. i would never battle u guys .. coz u guys are like those batteries that keep going and going and goinggggggggggggg

bluedragon .. u danced ur ass off as usuall .. dude . where do u get this energy from man ??? love your style .. and wish i can have your long hair ... so i can do wonders with it dancing .. hehe

ibrandon .. nice dancing at the end .. nice twists man ... sorry for not hanging with you and beatka most of the nights but i can tell u guys had fun . so it is cool

beatka .. havent seen u dancing in a longggggggg time kid .. saw a lil of tht at the end . but i know u were tired and so was it .. so it was good u took a break

kitty .. and her friend .. nice attitude .. good dancing .. dont be so polite if someone bother u and u dont like him .. just move on . or let one of the guys know .. and they will help u ..

andrew's roommates were cool as usual .. did not see u guys dnce that much ... but it was good to see u guys ..

rudy .. i am sure u had fun .. could not see your towards the end . but that is your style . just be careful man

to all the people i met from CP .. it was my honor to meet u . and get to put a face on a screen name ... too much fun to hang out with all of ya ..

to all the wonderful CP heads who i met .. sorry if i dont remember names .. i am bad with names . but i definetly remember your faces and if i see u again i will say hi ..

overall the night was amazingggggggggggg .. nothing was wrong . except my ankle .. i know i know .. i always complain about my injuries then i go out and dance more .. akhhhhh .. i need to take few months off ..

the club .. as usual was great .. clean .. and the staff were great .. thanks to Dan, briteny, killy and dina for being so nice to me and the crew .. people like u make me wana go back to the club ..

peace

the MASK

got it from DX

greygoose + red bull

last night i took 3 glass and thats it

i got bllaaasstttt :D

awsome party !!!

Overall Awsome night

Awsome party

Keep Up The Good Work

Hey Andrew! Glad to hear you had a blast! Sounds like everyone did :) Yeah, I was hangin with Moms during the weekend... And I was so psyched about going to see Sanchez and Morillo the past few weeks! Spending quality time with parents is much more important though... but believe me, I thought about sneaking outa the house and comin back before she woke! :laugh: As soon as Mom's plane took off last nite, I made a bee line to Cielo and caught Danny Tenaglia though! WOOT!!! :rock:

Maskee, sounds like u and the crew ripped it up...but I told you to be careful dancing or you'll be put out again!! Arghhhh....

Drewminati, Argdiesel, Brandon, Gabe, MSCrew/Eliseo...you guys are nuts...rippin it both on Sat & last nite! Great seeing you guys.

• 2 months later...
Maskee, sounds like u and the crew ripped it up...but I told you to be careful dancing or you'll be put out again!! Arghhhh....

Drewminati, Argdiesel, Brandon, Gabe, MSCrew/Eliseo...you guys are nuts...rippin it both on Sat & last nite! Great seeing you guys.

those were the days ...